Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Brother In Boise Looking For Md To Do Initial Testing

2 posts in this topic

My son and I were diagnosed with celiac disease (here in Boston) last March and my brother in Boise is just now getting around to being tested. His MD seems unsure of why he wants a test - he has some random, unexplained symptoms that may be related to gluten, but no "classic" symptoms. I know he should get the test regardless of symptoms, just because it runs in the family. He current MD just doesn't seem to be up on the latest information. Can anyone recommend a doctor in Boise that is knowledgeable about celiac disease and the testing process?

Thanks -

Cara

Ads by Google:

My son and I were diagnosed with celiac disease (here in Boston) last March and my brother in Boise is just now getting around to being tested. His MD seems unsure of why he wants a test - he has some random, unexplained symptoms that may be related to gluten, but no "classic" symptoms. I know he should get the test regardless of symptoms, just because it runs in the family. He current MD just doesn't seem to be up on the latest information. Can anyone recommend a doctor in Boise that is knowledgeable about celiac disease and the testing process?

Thanks -

Cara

I don't live there or know any drs but when traveling through we found a store called Jakes that is all gluten-free. The best home made french bread Ihave ever had!