Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Locating A List For Toilet Paper And Kleenex

6 posts in this topic

We are in the process of trying to find TP our daughter can tolerate. She is very sensitive to tactile glue exposure, unless gluten-free, and bleaches for sure.

I have scoured the internet trying to find any gluten-free list for TP and Kleenexes and finding nothing. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Lisa

Ads by Google:

I've never seen a gluten-free list for toilet paper. How would gluten get in it in the first place?

Seventh Generation is chlorine-free. Maybe that would work for her.

I knew that a lot of TP and other paper products had corn, but I wasn't aware of gluten. Could it be the corn that is bothering her?

I knew that a lot of TP and other paper products had corn, but I wasn't aware of gluten. Could it be the corn that is bothering her?

From the online, albeit online chat, I have read adhesives/glues are included frequently in personal care paper products, and certain corn could be a culprit as well.

Still ...upon researching key words corn, and wheat/gluten free failing to find lists that aren't over 2 years old.

Thanks,

lisa

Never heard of anybody worrying about gluten-free toilet paper so can't say. I have heard of folks worrying about paper towels where it's glued but also have heard either that there's no wheat there or folks just avoid these first and last sheets.

richard