Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Gluten Guys!

10 posts in this topic

Sure would like to hear from more guys with gluten intolerance. It seems to be more of a female issue, but I think girls are more willing to share while guys would rather not.

Ads by Google:

Sure would like to hear from more guys with gluten intolerance. It seems to be more of a female issue, but I think girls are more willing to share while guys would rather not.

What do you want to hear?

Hey Guys! I am in TN. I have been Gluten Free for the past 4 months.

You should call yourselves deglutened guys :-)

Sup, bro. I'm a male. I'm 20yrs old. Being men, what kind of gluten-free products do you keep stocked in your man caves?

What was your main symptom? Mine was/is the bloating and I.B.S. Also how long did it take to recover? And how about those Jets!?

My symptoms weren't GI. At least, the GI ones weren't the ones that made me initially see a doctor. My issues were neurological, so I was surprised when I heard gluten/Celiac could be the cause.

I'm still a week into the diet...

I'm also from TN. Maybe it's something in the water lol. I haven't been officially diagnosed with celiac, so I consider myself NCGI. Welcome to the forum, I just joined myself not too long ago.