Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

New Problem Since Diagnosis

4 posts in this topic

I hate noticed a new problems since I was diagnosed. Since then when I get a stomach illness (not glutening) I have a period where I am nauseous in the morning for a while afterwards. It happens every day in the morning. I feel nauseous and sometimes throw up. I was wondering if anyone had any insight into this. Last year when this happened it lasted for 3 mos. I was sick earlier this year and it lasted a couple of days. I was sick Tuesday and Wednesday and it happened this morning (what I first thought was a continuation of the illness). This never happened before I was diagnosed, so it seems like it has to be celiac related in some way.

Ads by Google:

May not be related for you, or could be a different food item you are eating, but the same thing happened to me and turned out to be a probiotic I was taking that contained soy.

Could there be gluten in something you are eating? Maybe spices, cheese, chocolates, etc?

Some spices have gluten in them, especially bulk ones. Read very single label!!!!! Also try eliminating other grains like corn and see how u do.