4 replies to this topic

#1 Nadia2009

Nadia2009

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:06 PM

I rated a topic for the first time last week. Do I have to worry about my eyes or this is something new? I didn't know we could rate...never rated even when I really liked a topic and I am here since 2009.
May 2009: IgG abnormal (not tested for full panel)
Sept 2009: Negative blood tests (I was on and off gluten)
Sept 21 2009: gluten free
Sept 21 2011: gluten free for 2 full years
Dec 2012: chronic fatigue and leaky gut.
Feb 2012: IgG reactions to almond, amaranth, sesame, sunflower, dairy, eggs, beans and of course gluten.
March 2012: modified GAPS diet.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 mushroom

mushroom

Mushroom

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,448 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:11 PM

I would guesstimate it has been around at least a year, since the last major board upgrade :) Pay more attention! :lol:
Neroli

"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." - Albert Einstein

"Life is not weathering the storm; it is learning to dance in the rain"

"Whatever the question, the answer is always chocolate." Nigella Lawson

------------

Caffeine free 1973
Lactose free 1990
(Mis)diagnosed IBS, fibromyalgia '80's and '90's
Diagnosed psoriatic arthritis 2004
Self-diagnosed gluten intolerant, gluten-free Nov. 2007
Soy free March 2008
Nightshade free Feb 2009
Citric acid free June 2009
Potato starch free July 2009
(Totally) corn free Nov. 2009
Legume free March 2010
Now tolerant of lactose

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#3 GFinDC

GFinDC

A little farting never hurt anybody... :-).

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,148 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:51 AM

Ha ha, I never rated a topic either and I have been here longer than you. I have rated posts in a thread though, that is pretty easy. Just click the little '"+" plus sign in the top right corner of the post . Or the "-" minus sign if you want to negatory it.

Actually the rate topic option is right above the rate post plus and minus option. Just choose a star level you want to apply and click it. Hovering over the word "rate topic " and then moving your mouse pointer right will reveal the stars.

:)
Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."
Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.
Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, and hard work. have a good day! :-) Paul

#4 Nadia2009

Nadia2009

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:30 PM

I would guesstimate it has been around at least a year, since the last major board upgrade :) Pay more attention! :lol:

Not only I don't pay attention but I don't remember where I started a topic and even that I started :o :lol:
I just found this topic I started and forgot about...this is getting embarrassing :unsure:
I will have to go check my eyes and maybe my memory as well.
Feb 2012: IgG reactions to almond, amaranth, sesame, sunflower, dairy, eggs, beans and of course gluten.

#5 Nadia2009

Nadia2009

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:34 PM

Ha ha, I never rated a topic either and I have been here longer than you. I have rated posts in a thread though, that is pretty easy. Just click the little '"+" plus sign in the top right corner of the post . Or the "-" minus sign if you want to negatory it.

Actually the rate topic option is right above the rate post plus and minus option. Just choose a star level you want to apply and click it. Hovering over the word "rate topic " and then moving your mouse pointer right will reveal the stars.

:)

I meant Rate a post actually. It was all new to me when I started this topic...yes the little + and -, I didn't know they were here it is all new to me from February 2012. Oh and yes there is Rate a topic as well wow this is all new to me. Tell me are there new glasses I was supposed to buy at the gluten free mall or it is just me :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: