Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Rate Topic

5 posts in this topic

I rated a topic for the first time last week. Do I have to worry about my eyes or this is something new? I didn't know we could rate...never rated even when I really liked a topic and I am here since 2009.

Ads by Google:

I would guesstimate it has been around at least a year, since the last major board upgrade :) Pay more attention! :lol:

Ha ha, I never rated a topic either and I have been here longer than you. I have rated posts in a thread though, that is pretty easy. Just click the little '"+" plus sign in the top right corner of the post . Or the "-" minus sign if you want to negatory it.

Actually the rate topic option is right above the rate post plus and minus option. Just choose a star level you want to apply and click it. Hovering over the word "rate topic " and then moving your mouse pointer right will reveal the stars.

:)

I would guesstimate it has been around at least a year, since the last major board upgrade :) Pay more attention! :lol:

Not only I don't pay attention but I don't remember where I started a topic and even that I started :o:lol:

I just found this topic I started and forgot about...this is getting embarrassing :unsure:

I will have to go check my eyes and maybe my memory as well.

Ha ha, I never rated a topic either and I have been here longer than you. I have rated posts in a thread though, that is pretty easy. Just click the little '"+" plus sign in the top right corner of the post . Or the "-" minus sign if you want to negatory it.

Actually the rate topic option is right above the rate post plus and minus option. Just choose a star level you want to apply and click it. Hovering over the word "rate topic " and then moving your mouse pointer right will reveal the stars.

:)

I meant Rate a post actually. It was all new to me when I started this topic...yes the little + and -, I didn't know they were here it is all new to me from February 2012. Oh and yes there is Rate a topic as well wow this is all new to me. Tell me are there new glasses I was supposed to buy at the gluten free mall or it is just me :lol: