Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Coming Off Dairy Products Side Effects?

4 posts in this topic

After a year of telling the doctors something was wrong i finally got diagnosed with Coeliac Disease, the highest reaction they had ever seen. Before they told me it was panic and IBS. I could have beaten them up.

So a year has come and gone and i was still having symptoms, after working out i was allergic to soya and tomatoes, something still wasn't right. I was on lacto-free cheese and milk.

I finally found a doctor who listened and told me to stop having lacto-free stuff and have rice milk instead and see how it goes for a couple of weeks.

Its my third day (morning) and yesterday i was slightly constipated but today not so at all. (Before i cut all dairy out it was like mud and mucus all the time.) But now it was fluffy and ragged, will this just take time to adjust? I prefer the mud like BM's!

It's freaking me out. Sorry for the TMI!

Ads by Google:

After a year of telling the doctors something was wrong i finally got diagnosed with Coeliac Disease, the highest reaction they had ever seen. Before they told me it was panic and IBS. I could have beaten them up.

So a year has come and gone and i was still having symptoms, after working out i was allergic to soya and tomatoes, something still wasn't right. I was on lacto-free cheese and milk.

I finally found a doctor who listened and told me to stop having lacto-free stuff and have rice milk instead and see how it goes for a couple of weeks.

Its my third day (morning) and yesterday i was slightly constipated but today not so at all. (Before i cut all dairy out it was like mud and mucus all the time.) But now it was fluffy and ragged, will this just take time to adjust? I prefer the mud like BM's!

It's freaking me out. Sorry for the TMI!

Those are actually very good descritions and I am many here totally know what you are talking about regarding BM's.

Take acidophilus or any probiotic. It'll help get things in good shape right quick.

Oh found out my rice milk contained barley... Coconut milk it is!

Oh found out my rice milk contained barley... Coconut milk it is!

I use almond milk and I love it!

I noticed the same thing BMs when cutting out dairy, I am struggling still and tried out gluten-free oats because if it (I seem to be doing fine with them now)..they have helped immensly with BM!