3 replies to this topic

#1 lichjen

lichjen

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:31 PM

I have not seen it yet - but when I had my "good by meal" I asked about it and they told me they DO have a Gluten Free meal
too bad they don't offer it for the biscuits! (and yes when we go back my husband is NOT getting biscuits! )
~Liz~
Mom to James

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 sariesue

sariesue

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:35 PM

I have a red lobster near me and their recent commercials seem delicious, so I searched their site. It does not appear that they have a gluten free menu, they have an allergen menu. Which really can serve the same function if used correctly. It can be found online here http://www.redlobste...lergen_Menu.pdf But it seems most of the menu is NOT gluten free. It also dosent say if you can modify an item to be gluten free. like the garden salad without crutons with a gluten-free dressing.

#3 lichjen

lichjen

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:11 PM

Maybe it's a trial run then b/c here in Orlando/Kissimmee they do. I was informed by the manager that it was a new thing that they just got a gluten free menu. Tomorrow, I'll go check it out. It's too far to go right now as I don't have a car :P
~Liz~
Mom to James

#4 MindytheOrganist

MindytheOrganist

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:14 PM

We've eaten at Red Lobster several times and hubby has not had any reactions. He always gets the fresh fish oven broiled (on aluminum foil), a baked potato, and a salad with no croutons or dressing (we bring our own). I'll be looking to see if they come out with a gluten-free menu. From my research, most of the gluten-free items will probably be shellfish, which won't work for hubby, who is violently allergic to shellfish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: