8 posts in this topic

Egg spread

10 hardboiled eggs

1 cup light mayonnaise

3 Tbsp. yellow mustard

4 scallions, chopped

Salt, black pepper- optional

qrz0qw.jpg

Cut eggs with egg cutter twice (one time and then turn the sliced egg slowly across and cut it again). Add mayonnaise, mustard, scallion and mix everything together. Spread it on top of bread and sprinkle it with salt and pepper, if you desire.

2mhs8yt.jpg

Enjoy!

Ads by Google:

These flavours are akin to deviled eggs but your idea of turning it into a spread is great! Do you toast it or use it in other ways?

I love that you post your photos. For some reason it never crosses my mind to do it.

When I was a teen, my friend made this. We just called it egg salad sandwiches. Not sure why they call it that, it has nothing to do with a salad.

These flavours are akin to deviled eggs but your idea of turning it into a spread is great! Do you toast it or use it in other ways?

I love that you post your photos. For some reason it never crosses my mind to do it.

I would like to see the pictures from your delicious dinner that you cook. A few times I used Google to see what are you writing about. Some things I can

When I was a teen, my friend made this. We just called it egg salad sandwiches. Not sure why they call it that, it has nothing to do with a salad.

This is a very old recipe, but you have new cooks in the world which can make something simple as this for themselves. It was my breakfast on Ash Wednesday, so I thought: I will post this as reminder.

It was good. I didn

I would like to see the pictures from your delicious dinner that you cook. A few times I used Google to see what are you writing about. Some things I can

This recipe is similar to what we call egg salad sandwiches. Very similar to tuna salad sandwiches, except leave out the tuna fish and spread on bread or crackers or chips.

4-5 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped to your liking

1-2 large serving spoon of mayonaise

2-3 tablespoons yellow mustard

1-2 tablespoons sweet relish

salt and pepper to taste

mix together and enjoy

you might have to adjust the mayonaise and mustard to your liking. I like lots of mustard and not so much mayonaise on mine.

Wenmin

The Dutch method I grew up with is to add diced celery and onion, perhaps some grated carrot to the egg salad. Maybe a can of tuna. And some peas. I always had that on a sandwich, but it would be ab fab on a bed of greens or a toasted bagel or Udi's bread. Add a slice of cheese and broil it?