Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

H Pylori

3 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I got lab results and I have H pilori with many food intolerances as well. I had a number of symptoms gastro and skin sensitivity mostly (painful to touch and nerve tingling burning sensation quite electric, itching and darkening where it didn't itch). At the same time, I had symptoms of adrenal and chronic fatigue.

My new doctor suspected adrenal fatigue and intestinal parasites. Instead I have H pilori and food allergies. I have been taking liquorice root for the fatigue and may have to stop now that I know my adrenals*** are Ok but I read that liquorice could help with H pilori as well. The doctor prescribed me an antibiotic for one week but I like to avoid antibiotics for the health of my intestines.

Anyone knows about alternatives to antibiotics? Can oregano oil help? Anyone used liquorice with some success?

***adrenals: have to work harder with H pylori infection and that's why I had adrenal fatigue symptomes. Read here:

http://h-pylori-symptoms.com/h-pylori-symptoms/

Ads by Google:

Hi there,

I got lab results and I have H pilori with many food intolerances as well. I had a number of symptoms gastro and skin sensitivity mostly (painful to touch and nerve tingling burning sensation quite electric, itching and darkening where it didn't itch). At the same time, I had symptoms of adrenal and chronic fatigue.

My new doctor suspected adrenal fatigue and intestinal parasites. Instead I have H pilori and food allergies. I have been taking liquorice root for the fatigue and may have to stop now that I know my adrenals*** are Ok but I read that liquorice could help with H pilori as well. The doctor prescribed me an antibiotic for one week but I like to avoid antibiotics for the health of my intestines.

Anyone knows about alternatives to antibiotics? Can oregano oil help? Anyone used liquorice with some success?

***adrenals: have to work harder with H pylori infection and that's why I had adrenal fatigue symptomes. Read here:

http://h-pylori-symptoms.com/h-pylori-symptoms/

I'm sorry I just found your post and questions. I successfully treated my H. Pylori infection (diagnosed by stool test and obvious stomach pain) with mastic gum and turkey rhubarb tincture. Mastic gum didn't destroy my good bacteria, like antibiotics often do. However, I suspect you've already used the antibiotic treatment for your HP. Lemmeno (pm me) if you want any more info about treating HP or if you just want to talk about your experience.

Mastic gum worked for me. I also stopped all alcohol and that helped too. I still take a mastic gum capsule every other day. It doesn't seem to have any negative effects.