Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Today I Celebrate Celiac !

15 posts in this topic

Today I celebrate 2 years since Celiac diagnosis and without the support of family, friends and this board it would have been, well, so much harder than it has been. At two years I can say that I can finally meet Celiac with a sense of confidence and have come to accept it as part of me. That's not to say that at times I don't wish that I was like everyone else (!) but for the largest part I fell good about where I am. Still healing but boy do I feel good most of the time.

Just had to share! Thanks :D :D :D

Ads by Google:

Today I celebrate 2 years since Celiac diagnosis and without the support of family, friends and this board it would have been, well, so much harder than it has been. At two years I can say that I can finally meet Celiac with a sense of confidence and have come to accept it as part of me. That's not to say that at times I don't wish that I was like everyone else (!) but for the largest part I fell good about where I am. Still healing but boy do I feel good most of the time.

Just had to share! Thanks :D :D :D

Congrats, Cap! I'm about to approach my 2-year anniversary, too, and I sure do know what you're talking about!!! smile.gif

Then I will say congratulations to you both! And when you post such as this it gives inspiration to the newbies such as myself. Thanks for sharing.smile.gif

Both your stories are a great encouragement no matter what stage we all are at. Having a positive attitude as you do has a huge impact both on this forum and your healing. Great job! :)

Yippee!!!

:)

Congrats! Glad you're doing so well!

Congrats to you both!

Congratulations! It's inspiring to hear that you are doing so well now. Thanks for sharing!!!

Hip Hip Hooray! Thanks for sharing :)

I'm so happy for you both! It's encouraging to see people are doing well on the diet. :D

I think a lot of people post when they're new to the diet, and not feeling very good? Then, if they respond well to the diet..just sort of move on and we don't hear from them? :rolleyes:

Congrats! I'm on the run up to 2 years as well. What do you still struggle with? Or, is this the wrong place to talk about that?

Congrats to you too lucia.

I think this is a good place to talk about what you are still struggling with. IMHO.

Congrats! That's awesome! :>

I am coming up to two years too. I have been posting a bit today just to let people know that your tastes and cravings can change. I still have and pain issues but am slowly working through them. It's great to hear you are doing better! Thanks for posting.