Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Had Colonoscopy Endoscopy With Biopsie Today

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone remember how they felt after the biopsie and endoscopy? We're you a little sore, tender where the biopsie was done, or is this just a whole bunch of gas still stuck down and up,there. The nurse said to take some gas x. I am afraid to pat my tummy after having a biopsie done, just in case it is sensitive. Have anyone experienced this discomfort and will it pass. My colposcopy and endoscopy were fine, just waiting for biopsie results to come back. And btw I did eat a half of a sandwich each day before the test.. Thanks for advise. I am a newbie

Ads by Google:

I only had the endoscopy with biopsy (no colonoscopy). I remember it being a little tender where they took the biopsy right after they were finished. But then it was fine. The doctor's office called me the morning after I had the procedure to ask how I was doing. I hope yours does the same thing and you can report how you feel. Or if they don't call you maybe you should call in and ask about what you are experiencing.

I've had 3 endoscopes now. I had a bit of gas after the last one, but not pain from the biopsies..and they took quite a few.

Maybe yours is gas..or the effects of eating gluten?

It wouldn't hurt to call the Dr.s office and tell them how you're feeling?

Had both done and was a little sore a few days later but other than that I was fine. However, I was warned that many suffer with severe gas for a bit after (following the colonoscopy). I was one of the lucky ones.

Thank you. It is the next moring and I am still passing gas. If it has not improved by this afternoon, I will call doctor. My throat is much better. Thanks all, you made me feel better.