arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Ads by Google:
Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Boyfriend Has Celiacs, But I Don't - Questions!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 JoyfulGF

JoyfulGF

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:48 PM

In the USA you can get Tinkyada brand gluten-free pasta pretty cheap. And Chex gluten-free cereals are available at reasonable prices. Betty Crocker has gluten-free cake mixes also.

Oh man, The Betty Crocker yellow cake mix is to die for! It's so good and I can't believe it's gluten free! I just bought two boxes of the devils food mix to make for my husband when he gets back from India on Friday (He's not gluten-free but, he really enjoys the gluten-free food I make)
Married my best friend May '08
Fertility problems since fall of 08
Lots of money spent on test after test from Thyroid problems to PCOS
Started to do my own research and journal what I ate Sept '11
Strictly Gluten free since Dec '11
Highest weight:178
Down to: 155 Yay!
Praying for a little miracle!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 GFinDC

GFinDC

A little farting never hurt anybody... :-).

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,075 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:18 PM

Oh man, The Betty Crocker yellow cake mix is to die for! It's so good and I can't believe it's gluten free! I just bought two boxes of the devils food mix to make for my husband when he gets back from India on Friday (He's not gluten-free but, he really enjoys the gluten-free food I make)

I used to make the Betty Crocker gluten-free cake mixes and I would add a smashed up banana to the mix. Makes it a little moister. It's nice they have these things now! :)
Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."
Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.
Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, and hard work. have a good day! :-) Paul

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: