Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Glutened By Mellow Mushroom!

6 posts in this topic

They have been great in the past but I got it for lunch today.... Es no bueno. Within 20 minutes I was sick.

Anyone else had similar experiences? I'm not newly diagnosed, are my reactions supposed to be fast and furious?

Ads by Google:

We don't have a MM here in So Cal but I did try one while in GA and was fine... but I guess that's the risk with places that serve both gluten-free & nonGF items - especially pizza places! Seems 3/4 times I can be fine eating out at regular places and the 4th I can get sick. You really just have to determine if the risk is worth it for you, kwim? My reactions seem to come very fast if I've had a significant amount of gluten (big screw up in the kitchen or something) - less if there wasn't much.

They have been great in the past but I got it for lunch today.... Es no bueno. Within 20 minutes I was sick.

Anyone else had similar experiences? I'm not newly diagnosed, are my reactions supposed to be fast and furious?

K8ling,

I work with Mellow Mushroom and we are so sorry to hear about your experience you had recently. Could you please send us more details to web@mellowmushroom.com so we can investigate this further. Thank you so much!

I've eaten at an MM once and was fine. My reaction takes a few hours to manifest itself, even when the gluten is more than just CC.

richard

K8ling,

I work with Mellow Mushroom and we are so sorry to hear about your experience you had recently. Could you please send us more details to web@mellowmushroom.com so we can investigate this further. Thank you so much!

Well! That's pretty cool. B)

As for the 20 minute fast and furious...not sure if it's normal but my reactions are always that fast.