101 replies to this topic

#16 dilettantesteph

dilettantesteph

Advanced Community Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,035 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:20 AM

I used to have those scabs on my scalp, but I don't think that I have DH. I do get a whole bunch of other symptoms though, and I have had to be very careful about my diet. As time goes on, I have to be more and more careful. I do the food journal thing. I only add one new food per week. When I feel like I can't cut anything more out, I eat extra instead. You should cut out all the new things you added since the DH was gone, and wait for it to go away again. If it doesn't you will have to test more foods in that diet. If it does go away, then you can add those new things more carefully. Check out not only the food item, but the source. For instance, one brand of coconut oil might bother you and another one might not. They use different processing and cultivation techniques.

The worst is when you start getting symptoms from your established safe diet. Then you don't know what to cut out, and you don't know what to substitute it with. That's where the eating extra helps me. My son had DH so I have some understanding of it. There is more of a delay with symptoms and healing with him which makes it take longer to figure out. I guess I am lucky that I notice some symptoms the same day and others the next. I do lots of challenge/elimination diets for him. I can go to work late, but if he misses school he gets into real trouble with so much make up work.

I'm sorry the itching is so bad. It must drive you crazy. I hope you get it sorted out soon. You can message me for individual food concerns, but I am so crazy sensitive, I don't know if my diet would apply to you much.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 dani nero

dani nero

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:07 AM

I am soooooo sorry squirmingitch! This sounds awful! The first thing that popped into my mind was the Salicylate thing that pricklypear1971 (our resident weird bird) has men mentioned. I really don't have any advice to offer other than that sadly. What made me feel better when I was feeling down was the comforting I got on this forum so hope it does the same for you.

You need extra hugs and pampering from your loved ones, and eliminating the the Sals would hopefully solve your problem. You're in my prayers!
Self diagnosed January 2012, and on elimination, low-salicylate & low-iodine diet.
Also G6PD

#18 squirmingitch

squirmingitch

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:50 AM

Yup. I'm going to have to try & eliminate sals. Sigh. Dani, I guess we'll both be eating grass along with your bunny.Posted Image Oops! we better not do that ---- it might be contaminated with wheat seedlings!Posted Image
Yeh, I'm back to everything foodwise that was before I got the breakout after the clear up.
Ya know..... the truth is... dh just plain likes to TERRORIZE us. We live in terror every time we get an itchy that it's the beginning of a full blown breakout. Now, this afternoon, a blister appeared on each nipple. Now isn't that just a fine how do you do?Posted Image Thank heavens for benzocaine!

But here's what I don't understand ---- sals or no sals --- how can it do this when it requires iodine to present? I've been so low iodine for so long. If the coconut oil wasn't the iodine factor then iodine shouldn't be there in me. Prickly? Can you make sense of that? I'm still somewhat batty & not thinking straight. Which I hate b/c it isn't like me. I'm usually on top of things. Right now I feel really dumb.

Yes, it DOES help to talk with you all. And I'm so grateful you guys are here & that I found this board. It makes me feel better just discussing it &/or being able to rant & rave. It helps to restore my humor at least which is my #1 life survival tool. I had lost my sense of humor before I made this thread.

Self diagnosed dh Sept. 2011~~~ confirmed dx July 18, 2012
Gluten free Dec. 2011
Soy free Dec. 2011
Hubs self diagnosed dh March 30, 2012
Hubs gluten free March 30, 2012

Summer 2013 We both have added back a little soy which is near unavoidable & we are doing okay with that small amount.

#19 IrishHeart

IrishHeart

Warrior Princess

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,550 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:28 AM

For me, it's MSG, food colorings and maybe peppermint (which really sucks btw). Others are super sensitive to them.

Yes, Prickly, That's me, too. <_< All of those cause me problems: Swelling, bloating, itchiness, headaches, and they mess with my "regularity" :rolleyes: and make me feel "out of sorts". I feel like I am "swollen" inside my own skin. That is the best way to describe it. I am itchy and get sores on my scalp. UGH! I am not a grouchy person by nature at all, but I feel myself falling down in the dumps. And I realize it and think "oh crappers, what did I eat NOW??!" :rolleyes: I KNOW it is NOT gluten.

I have read tons of info about salicylates, amines, food additives, etc. and leaky guts associated with celiac and I think these foods may affect us while we are still healing. It is possible our tolerance levels for these foods is low.

FWIW, I tried the Failsafe diet for a month and as limited as I felt it was, I believe it knocked down the inflammation in me enough to help me feel better.

While I do not get the cluster of sores in DH, and I feel for those of you who do suffer from it, the GI doc tells me ANY sores/itching/eruptions are related to celiac and can come and go with stress, trace CC and other food intolerances.

To the OP:

Hon, you mention you have been CCed twice recently, and that inflammatory response will last for SEVERAL MONTHS and that may spark those eruptions and keep them active for quite some time, I would think. ( or so my doc tells me)

Hopefully, you can figure out what's what and stop this discomfort. (gentle hugs). :)

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way we cope with it makes the difference." Virginia Satir

"The strongest of all warriors are these two - time and patience." Leo Tolstoy

"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else" Booker T. Washington

“If idiots could fly, the sky would be like an airport.”― Laura Davenport 

"Do or do not. There is no try. "-  Yoda.

"LTES"  Gem 2014

Misdiagnosed for 25+ years; Finally Diagnosed with Celiac  11/01/10.  Double DQ2 genes. This thing tried to kill me. I view Celiac as a fire breathing dragon --and I have run my sword right through his throat.
I. Win. bliss-smiley-emoticon.gif

#20 pricklypear1971

pricklypear1971

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:35 AM

I can't make sense of DH at all, honestly.

There are iodine and sals in everything. Well, at least almost everything. Some people are more sensitive than others - I don't know why.

I'm not sure exactly HOW the iodine interacts with iga - I've heard it described as an activator and necessary, but perhaps it's better descrIbed as an exacerbate?

http://www.celiac.co...rmis/Page1.html

http://elaine-moore....tiformis-a21774

I'd switch your focus from iodine to sals and see if that benefits you more. It isn't healthy to withhold iodine for long periods (at least at a near zero level). I cut mine drastically for two weeks only, then started adding back. While I still watch it (wouldn't want to eat a meal like I did at Thanksgibing, again - iodine out my ears) I do believe I'm getting at least 1000 mcg which is the high end for someone with a problem (Hashis/DH).

Coconut AND chocolate are high in sals. Grains can be, also. I don't remember the other new foods you'd added.

I know this is frustrating and painful. Hang in there. Those antibodies will fall eventually.

The real bitch about Celiac and particularly DH is that it is so ostracizing. And having a rash makes you so self-conscious and puts you in so much physical pain. I changed everything about my life to accommodate that damn rash. My clothes, my bras, my schedule, my job, my food, my hobbies. EVERY FRICKING THING. It just pisses me off.

It's hard, really hard. I know. It changes everything and then when you think you get a break it screws with you again.

Okay, enough of my vent. I had insomnia last night and feel like I'm hung over. Ugh.
Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today. ~ Mark Twain

Probable Endometriosis, in remission from childbirth since 2002.
Hashimoto's DX 2005.
Gluten-Free since 6/2011.
DH (and therefore Celiac) dx from ND
Responsive to iodine withdrawal for DH (see quote, above).

Genetic tests reveal half DQ2, half DQ8 - I'm a weird bird!

#21 eatmeat4good

eatmeat4good

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:41 PM

I'm so sorry I didn't see your post as I haven't been on in a few days. I got Irish's E-mail and wanted to reply though others have given you great information. My DH was awful and I had 5 to 17 lesions mostly on my face, some on the back of my neck, and behind my ears. I noticed no improvement in the appearance of the sores for months, but they did stop stinging and hurting and itching when I went gluten free.

After several months, I realized that salicylates were a problem. I indulged in a diet coke (benzoates, which sal sensitives cannot tolerate) and M&M's which are full of food coloring. I had an awful reaction with weeping oozing sores. I eliminated sals and iodine and started getting better, but anytime I would eat processed food I would have a reaction. I have never known why. Is it the preservatives? Are they using idoized salt? Finally I got to my wits end and gave up all canned food (iodine), all fruit (salicylates),and all preservatives. I have reacted to the annatto food coloring often used in cheese. I can't eat carageenan often used in dairy. It is a seaweed and full of iodine.

I gave up sals,benzoates,tartrazine, annatto, food coloring, iodine, and of course Gluten.

This did the trick. Just gluten and iodine did not. Unless it was just a matter of time anyway, and I am attributing it to sals. Either way, I am now free of DH and I don't eat any processed food except Dove chocolates. They do not cause me to react. I'm very grateful for that.

I have noticed that my DH is very senstive to Cc. My last episode was with a microwave where I warmed my tea and didn't cover it first. I got sores right away and couldn't figure it out for several weeks. The reactions to cc last for several weeks too. So here I am just one month now with no DH and I have been gluten free a year and a half.

If I had it to do over again, I would have eliminated all and I mean all preservatives, canned goods, and food colorings, and iodine and gluten all at once.

I can eat salicylates in fruit now once in a while. But sals are cumulative and I do watch my limit.

DH is maddening. I never eat out and I never will. It is so sensitive to CC that it is just not worth it.

I wonder about the nuts- are they certified gluten free? Sometimes nuts are run on the same lines as wheat and I have gotten sick from nuts that weren'tcertified.

I do want to test eating ice cream for the dairy and carageenan aspect of it, but I'm not ready yet.

Moist tea bags help relieve the pain. Or soak rags in tea if the area is larger than a teabag. I used to tape teabags to my face when my pain was really bad. I used Walgreens Pain Relieving Ointment for pain too.

Pricklypear and I were working on healing DH at the same time. We both thought sals were a culprit. I am glad to see others are finding that too. Maybe more people will get relief by watching sals too.

It was an absolute nightmare for 8 years. I have great empathy for the struggle you are going through. I don't know if there is anything helpful here but feel free to ask if you have any questions.

I hope you get relief soon and heal fast.

Incidentally Peter Greene says in his book that DH can react sometimes for no reason at all even with the strictest compliance in diet. Don't lose hope. If I can win, you can too.
Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.
--Hippocrates

#22 pricklypear1971

pricklypear1971

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:56 PM

Some nuts (if not all) are high in sals. Almonds are.

I did eat a salt-free cashew butter when I was li and it was ok. But I wasn't as sensitive to all sals at that point as I suspect you are.

Hashimoto's DX 2005.

#23 dani nero

dani nero

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:37 PM

Yup. I'm going to have to try & eliminate sals. Sigh. Dani, I guess we'll both be eating grass along with your bunny.Posted Image Oops! we better not do that ---- it might be contaminated with wheat seedlings!Posted Image
Yeh, I'm back to everything foodwise that was before I got the breakout after the clear up.
Ya know..... the truth is... dh just plain likes to TERRORIZE us. We live in terror every time we get an itchy that it's the beginning of a full blown breakout. Now, this afternoon, a blister appeared on each nipple. Now isn't that just a fine how do you do?Posted Image Thank heavens for benzocaine!

But here's what I don't understand ---- sals or no sals --- how can it do this when it requires iodine to present? I've been so low iodine for so long. If the coconut oil wasn't the iodine factor then iodine shouldn't be there in me. Prickly? Can you make sense of that? I'm still somewhat batty & not thinking straight. Which I hate b/c it isn't like me. I'm usually on top of things. Right now I feel really dumb.

Yes, it DOES help to talk with you all. And I'm so grateful you guys are here & that I found this board. It makes me feel better just discussing it &/or being able to rant & rave. It helps to restore my humor at least which is my #1 life survival tool. I had lost my sense of humor before I made this thread.

I guess we're both having glasses of water for breakfast tomorrow!
Maybe our mental state also effects the DH.. like extra stress might help the outbreak develop. I know I was stressed out of my mind for missing tomorrow's deadline.. So I think it's important for us to remain ourselves. It is really great that we can come vent here specially when our family members just can't hear another word about gluten, and we can't stop talking or thinking about it :-P I know what you mean about maintaining our sense of humor. When I first started here and otherd were joking around in their posts, I was actually having difficulties knowing how to respond, but it is important to keep a positive attitude which is why they do it.
Self diagnosed January 2012, and on elimination, low-salicylate & low-iodine diet.
Also G6PD

#24 IrishHeart

IrishHeart

Warrior Princess

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,550 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:53 PM

I know what you mean about maintaining our sense of humor. When I first started here and otherd were joking around in their posts, I was actually having difficulties knowing how to respond, but it is important to keep a positive attitude which is why they do it.

I think a positive attitude and humor is vital to recovery (they are known adrenal gland boosters and stress-busters) and I imagine that at first, some of us seem irreverant or sarcastic or even bold in some things we say. But the truth is, this safe place and these wonderful & sympathetic people? This keeps all of us sane.

And NO ONE GETS IT like we do. You have to have walked in the same shoes to GET IT.

The same itchy, bloated, scabby, tired, grouchy, foggy, sleepless, anxious, bitchy, shi*ty, tearful and fearful shoes.

Venting is allowed, anger is tolerated, yes....but in time, laughter is encouraged because there is no point in languishing in gluten-induced hell. We already spent enough time in there, yes? yes! :) I cried myself a river when I was ill and in pain, but I never forgot how to laugh. WE have to laugh or we wither and die.

I used to say to the veterans on here: "I want to be where you are--on the "other side". :) I am almost there myself and I want you to know, you will get here, too. One foot in front of the other. Hang tough.

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way we cope with it makes the difference." Virginia Satir

"The strongest of all warriors are these two - time and patience." Leo Tolstoy

"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else" Booker T. Washington

“If idiots could fly, the sky would be like an airport.”― Laura Davenport 

"Do or do not. There is no try. "-  Yoda.

"LTES"  Gem 2014

Misdiagnosed for 25+ years; Finally Diagnosed with Celiac  11/01/10.  Double DQ2 genes. This thing tried to kill me. I view Celiac as a fire breathing dragon --and I have run my sword right through his throat.
I. Win. bliss-smiley-emoticon.gif

#25 eatmeat4good

eatmeat4good

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:38 PM

How ironic.
I drank a diet coke earlier today thinking I may be able to tolerate one by now. That was early today before I read or posted.
It wasn't gluten or iodine or anything.
I have a new blister on the back of my neck. After one month with no sores at all.

I sure hope it stops there. No more diet cokes.
And I forgot to mention that sunshine is a disaster for my DH.
Any time my skin is exposed to the sun, I get worse.

Many posts on this in the DH archives.
Just be aware of the sun too. It was hell for me.

Niacin seems to help my sores tremendously. I take the kind that makes you flush and I like the feeling and also think it helps my DH.

Wikipedia says there is a treatment for DH that includes niacin and tetracycline. I told my Dr. I wanted to try it. He said that was fine and prescribed the tetracyline. However, then my DH healed so I didn't actually try it. Yet.
Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.
--Hippocrates

#26 pricklypear1971

pricklypear1971

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

How ironic.
I drank a diet coke earlier today thinking I may be able to tolerate one by now. That was early today before I read or posted.
It wasn't gluten or iodine or anything.
I have a new blister on the back of my neck. After one month with no sores at all.

I sure hope it stops there. No more diet cokes.
And I forgot to mention that sunshine is a disaster for my DH.
Any time my skin is exposed to the sun, I get worse.

Many posts on this in the DH archives.
Just be aware of the sun too. It was hell for me.

Niacin seems to help my sores tremendously. I take the kind that makes you flush and I like the feeling and also think it helps my DH.

Wikipedia says there is a treatment for DH that includes niacin and tetracycline. I told my Dr. I wanted to try it. He said that was fine and prescribed the tetracyline. However, then my DH healed so I didn't actually try it. Yet.

As Randy says..."FFFFUUUUUDDDDGGGEEE!"

Hashimoto's DX 2005.

#27 squirmingitch

squirmingitch

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:00 PM

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to all of you. It was a loooong day. It was not ALL bad though. More on that later. I wish I could reply to each individually but time constraints..... & I'm not the fastest typist in the world.
I haven't even had time to read all the sal links Prickly posted yet. But it's on tomorrow's to-do list. As well as the most recent iodine links she has provided.
I KNOW stress is a huge factor. We have some land that we are going to build on (5 ac.) & we bought it because it literally spoke to our souls. It soothes us, calms us, strokes our inner being. I have noticed that when we go out there that I stop itching. Whatever sores or "bites" I have stop itching. We come back to the rental & I begin to fire up again. We went out there today & the same thing happened. So I know that the stress is having a big effect on me.
The last # of years have been almost a nightmare for us. 3 hurricanes, my best friend in the world dying of cancer, 6 deaths in our families, being stalked for 1 1/2 years, my hubs got cancer & went through 3 yrs. treatment, and the straw that broke these camel's backs was a 68 yr. old man single handedly building a 3 story all frame construction house 11 feet from our house. The problem was that it took him 11 months working from 7 am to dark EVERY single day FOR ELEVEN MONTHS. You can imagine the constant torture of the noise. We begged him to give us 1 day off a week so we could get a break but he refused. Then last year we moved & upon arrival, the rental we had pre-arranged turned out 1 step above something from the movie Deliverance which landed us in a hotel for 5 weeks until we could find another rental. Within 1/2 hr. of our arrival here is when I broke out with the dh covering my entire torso. I actually don't curse that event as it is the reason I discovered I have celiac disease. How many years might it have been before I had an outbreak that slapped me in the face so hard that I had to discover celiac? I could have gone on for years just getting a few little blisters & doing massive damage to my intestines. As it was, it took me 6 months to discover it was dh & therefore celiac.
I know there are people with far, far worse stories than mine. I do not imagine that our life has been the hell that some have gone through. I'm not asking for pity. But I know the stress has brought this out into the open. And I know like I never knew before just how much stress can affect everything about you --- mentally & physically.

I don't eat any processed foods other than I had been using beef boullion once in a while. Otherwise it's pretty much whole foods. Unless you count unsalted organic nut butters as processed. I have been eating brown rice cakes (totally gluten-free & not cc'd). The nuts I got from Nuts.com. I could not find any in the stores around here that did not state they were processed on shared equip. w/ wheat. But I guess the nuts are out now. How in the world am I going to keep from getting the "dropsies" with my blood sugar? Oh well, that's a question for another day.

"The same itchy, bloated, scabby, tired, grouchy, foggy, sleepless, anxious, bitchy, shi*ty, tearful and fearful shoes."
IH --- I LOVE the above that you wrote. You nailed it!

You all have such great insight & suggestions & I am taking all of it to heart. You have been there. I will heed your wisdom & benefit from your experience.

And I AM tough IH. And I WILL win eatmeat. And one day I will walk out the other side. Just like others before us. WE will survive!

It's late & I have a lot of "homework" to do tomorrow to learn what my new diet will be.
Goodnight all. Sleep tight & pleasant dreams.

Self diagnosed dh Sept. 2011~~~ confirmed dx July 18, 2012
Gluten free Dec. 2011
Soy free Dec. 2011
Hubs self diagnosed dh March 30, 2012
Hubs gluten free March 30, 2012

Summer 2013 We both have added back a little soy which is near unavoidable & we are doing okay with that small amount.

#28 pricklypear1971

pricklypear1971

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:20 PM

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to all of you. It was a loooong day. It was not ALL bad though. More on that later. I wish I could reply to each individually but time constraints..... & I'm not the fastest typist in the world.
I haven't even had time to read all the sal links Prickly posted yet. But it's on tomorrow's to-do list. As well as the most recent iodine links she has provided.
I KNOW stress is a huge factor. We have some land that we are going to build on (5 ac.) & we bought it because it literally spoke to our souls. It soothes us, calms us, strokes our inner being. I have noticed that when we go out there that I stop itching. Whatever sores or "bites" I have stop itching. We come back to the rental & I begin to fire up again. We went out there today & the same thing happened. So I know that the stress is having a big effect on me.
The last # of years have been almost a nightmare for us. 3 hurricanes, my best friend in the world dying of cancer, 6 deaths in our families, being stalked for 1 1/2 years, my hubs got cancer & went through 3 yrs. treatment, and the straw that broke these camel's backs was a 68 yr. old man single handedly building a 3 story all frame construction house 11 feet from our house. The problem was that it took him 11 months working from 7 am to dark EVERY single day FOR ELEVEN MONTHS. You can imagine the constant torture of the noise. We begged him to give us 1 day off a week so we could get a break but he refused. Then last year we moved & upon arrival, the rental we had pre-arranged turned out 1 step above something from the movie Deliverance which landed us in a hotel for 5 weeks until we could find another rental. Within 1/2 hr. of our arrival here is when I broke out with the dh covering my entire torso. I actually don't curse that event as it is the reason I discovered I have celiac disease. How many years might it have been before I had an outbreak that slapped me in the face so hard that I had to discover celiac? I could have gone on for years just getting a few little blisters & doing massive damage to my intestines. As it was, it took me 6 months to discover it was dh & therefore celiac.
I know there are people with far, far worse stories than mine. I do not imagine that our life has been the hell that some have gone through. I'm not asking for pity. But I know the stress has brought this out into the open. And I know like I never knew before just how much stress can affect everything about you --- mentally & physically.

I don't eat any processed foods other than I had been using beef boullion once in a while. Otherwise it's pretty much whole foods. Unless you count unsalted organic nut butters as processed. I have been eating brown rice cakes (totally gluten-free & not cc'd). The nuts I got from Nuts.com. I could not find any in the stores around here that did not state they were processed on shared equip. w/ wheat. But I guess the nuts are out now. How in the world am I going to keep from getting the "dropsies" with my blood sugar? Oh well, that's a question for another day.

"The same itchy, bloated, scabby, tired, grouchy, foggy, sleepless, anxious, bitchy, shi*ty, tearful and fearful shoes."

You all have such great insight & suggestions & I am taking all of it to heart. You have been there. I will heed your wisdom & benefit from your experience.

And I AM tough IH. And I WILL win eatmeat. And one day I will walk out the other side. Just like others before us. WE will survive!

It's late & I have a lot of "homework" to do tomorrow to learn what my new diet will be.

Big hug.

Remember, Sals are in lots of things. Natural, good things. You can't eliminate them just reduce them. So try eating what you like, first. And you may find just ONE thing sends you over the edge.

What I sincerely hope is that iodine will be less of a factor of you cut down on the sals.

Hashimoto's DX 2005.

#29 Di2011

Di2011

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:51 AM

I had a problem with iodine in the early days (first 6 months or there abouts) but have always had a problem with sals. They are my evil demon as far as my DH is concerned.
I really hope you find what your current problem 'thing' is. It is terribly disheartening isn't it!?!

Now days I eat a fair bit of dairy because it helps my GI issues. I keep my cheese/yogurt intake very standard and that steady intake doesn't effect my DH. Sals do regardless.

#30 dani nero

dani nero

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:00 AM

You don't have our pity but you do have our sympathy and support :-) We can all associate with and understand you! I know my rash is not as bad as yours but I still do understand how you feel.
Also G6PD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: