Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Just Thought I Would Introduce Myself.

8 posts in this topic

So My name is Shawn I'm 18 and today I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Proctitis And I am currently waiting to get a biopsy for Celiac, I had the blood test done and on there scale of 1-6 I had a 27. My doctor said there's no way I don't have it but I have to get the biopsy just to make sure. The crappy thing is I have to continue eating gluten until then.

But uh yeah Sup erybody!

Ads by Google:

Welcome to the club! Enjoy your final days of eating gluten!!! Have a piece of fried chicken for me.

Hi Kiddo!

Enjoy your last gluten bites. :D

Yep Having KFC Today =) I will enjoy my last meals for all of you =) and then I will not so much enjoy them if you know what I mean =)

Yes, I know what you mean. Enjoy / suffer some crusty sourdough french, a croissante and some phyllo pastry for me, please :D Mmmm. can taste them all now, and ahh, the textures :rolleyes: At least they live on in our memories.

Hi Teddy, welcome aboard! You have so much to look forward to, your life is going to be so much better. I hope your doc was able to get you in soon for the endoscopy.

Don't worry about the procedure itself, "it's a piece of cake."

The only thing I wish I could have again is the strawberry cream cheese croissant at a local french bakery. My DP used to drive 12 miles roundtrip to get me that when I didn't feel like eating anything else.

(But I don't miss it all that much, we still have good eats!)

Well It's Official I have Celiac Sprue, The worst this about it is that I cannot join the military which I have planned to my whole life.

I thought Celiac only limited from in-theater service with the military.