Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

A Few More Baking Failures

9 posts in this topic

While those of us who are either new to baking or have been at this for awhile, have baked a few bricks and blobs, you might be interested in knowing we are not alone. Here are some examples from the pros at King Arthur Flour. laugh.gif

Ads by Google:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's always funnier when it happens to someone else, especially "experts". Sorta like bloopers for chefs!

Thanks for posting the link.

Too funny! Professionals are just as imperfect as anyone else, thankfully. :P Maybe those days were celiac or fibro fog days! :D

Sylvia - haven't "seen" you lately. Hope you're doing well!

Thanks for posting. That was really funny! :lol:

Too funny! Professionals are just as imperfect as anyone else, thankfully. :P Maybe those days were celiac or fibro fog days! :D

Sylvia - haven't "seen" you lately. Hope you're doing well!

Thanks, I am doing well except my eyes are really irritated and I'm trying to limit computer time...have a follow-up appt. this morning as the pressure was also up in my left eye in spite of having laser surgery for glaucoma in the past year. Argh! And if it's not one thing, it's another and I'm also waiting to have a root canal. While I've gotten over sticker shock of gluten-free foods, I'll never get over sticker shock of dental bills. Am sure a lot of us can relate to that.

I haven't done anything exciting in the kitchen lately but I sure did have a good laugh at the total flops from King Arthur. laugh.gif

Thanks for sharing this Sylvia! I could get a job at King Arthur..I'd fit right in. :D

So sorry you're having eye troubles. No fun.

I hear you on the dental bills. I just had a crown redone. I have so many..I should be the "Queen of..something"? LOL

I love these! Totally makes me feel better. I'd eat those ugly goodies anyway. :)

I love these! Totally makes me feel better. I'd eat those ugly goodies anyway. :)

I've made a few things that were totally inedible!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif