1 reply to this topic

#1 TLK879

TLK879

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:00 PM

Hi. I have been reading through several posts about Bath and Body Works and Victoria's Secret products, but the posts are years old and I'm still confused about whether or not they are safe (gluten free, harsh chemical free). I am currently using Desert Essence body lotion since I am trying to only use the least harmful products (I am extremely sensitive to everything it seems), but I already have so many lotions, body washes, body spray's, etc. from both BBW and VS. I would hate to waste them. And I really like both of them, especially VS. I was just wondering how many of you still use these products, if you have reacted to them, and whether or not anyone knows for sure if they are gluten free. Just in case I ever want to go back to using the ones that I have already bought. For right now, since I am highly sensitive and still trying to feel better, I will continue to avoid them. Unless many of you know that they are pretty safe to use. ?? Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Tracey

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Lisa

Lisa

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,802 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:03 AM

Hi. I have been reading through several posts about Bath and Body Works and Victoria's Secret products, but the posts are years old and I'm still confused about whether or not they are safe (gluten free, harsh chemical free). I am currently using Desert Essence body lotion since I am trying to only use the least harmful products (I am extremely sensitive to everything it seems), but I already have so many lotions, body washes, body spray's, etc. from both BBW and VS. I would hate to waste them. And I really like both of them, especially VS. I was just wondering how many of you still use these products, if you have reacted to them, and whether or not anyone knows for sure if they are gluten free. Just in case I ever want to go back to using the ones that I have already bought. For right now, since I am highly sensitive and still trying to feel better, I will continue to avoid them. Unless many of you know that they are pretty safe to use. ?? Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Tracey

It might be best to contact the company and inquire about each individual product. Most products have a 1-800 numbers on the label.
Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: