7 replies to this topic

#1 JustNana

JustNana

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:06 AM

I am having problems navigating and wonder if it's my baby-boomer granny brain or my iPhone. I have never seen a Help button. I can't figure out how to get to my profile. I admit to being a tad slow now and then but usually with patience I can figure out a new site or app.

Could be my Celiac/HD/Hashi's has rendered me stupid I suppose. :-)

Any suggestions?

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,317 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:09 AM

Wish I could help. I find it hard to do on my iPhone. I don't think everything shows up. I use an iPad or PC.

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

#3 JustNana

JustNana

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:32 AM

Thanks kereng

I think you are right. My only online connection just now is my iPhone. I did all my Christmas shopping on it last year!

I just hate missing anything on this terrific site. I know that I can't access things that require Flash. That's an Apple decision that I hope changes with the next version.

#4 Skylark

Skylark

Glutenologist

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,490 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:29 PM

Here is the help area. On my PC the help link is in the upper-right just below my name. It's so tiny you might miss it on an iPhone.

http://www.celiac.co...ore&module=help

To get to your profile, use the grey dropdown at the upper right-hand corner of the board that appears when you click your name. It should be OK because it's not Flash but I find it hard to use on my Kindle unless I zoom way in. Clicking "My Content" in that menu will show all the threads you started or posted in. Also here is the link to your profile I get when I click on your name next to one of your posts.

http://www.celiac.co...49255-justnana/

#5 JustNana

JustNana

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

Skylark

I can't thank you enough for you efforts to help me. I am convinced that it is indeed the iPhone. I am not seeing many of the references, like my name on the page, options, etc. There is an "Option" at the bottom of the page to download an IP.Board app for phone but the link doesn't work.

I am determined to make the best of it and ride it out. It any mods are techies maybe they can help, but it doesn't keep me from thoroughly enjoying the forum.

Thx for all your help and advice.

Linda

#6 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,317 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:59 AM

Skylark

I can't thank you enough for you efforts to help me. I am convinced that it is indeed the iPhone. I am not seeing many of the references, like my name on the page, options, etc. There is an "Option" at the bottom of the page to download an IP.Board app for phone but the link doesn't work.

I am determined to make the best of it and ride it out. It any mods are techies maybe they can help, but it doesn't keep me from thoroughly enjoying the forum.

Thx for all your help and advice.

Linda

Exactly my experience, including the download that doesn't work. :o

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

#7 Guest_blogs_*

Guest_blogs_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:01 AM

Exactly my experience, including the download that doesn't work. :o

hi,i am new here .nice to see you .Posted Image

#8 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,317 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:46 AM

hi,i am new here .nice to see you .Posted Image

Hi. Are your trying to say your iPhone works on this forum?

santa-dance.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: