3 replies to this topic

#1 1974girl

1974girl

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:21 AM

Hope it isn't wrong to promote this but I was just getting groceries and saw where Publix has their Van's Gluten free waffles and the Gluten Free Rice Krispies for buy 1 get 1 free. (You can get just one for half price if you don't want two) It is very rare that I see specials for gluten-free food so I thought I'd pass it along.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 desperateforhealth

desperateforhealth

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

Thank you! I was just there today, I wish I would have seen this earlier.

Appreciate the tip. :) I am quite impressed they actually had a gluten-free product promotion.

#3 1974girl

1974girl

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:10 AM

And I don't know if you live where they have BIG LOTS but they have started carrying a few gluten free items in their food section. I guess they might not be selling as well in some stores so Big Lots buys them. They had the Bob's Red Mill brownie mix (my absolute favorite..even over reg. gluten brownies)for $4.50. They also had corn pasta for $2 a bag. They had some other things, too. Oh, the gluten free cheese-nips for $2 a box! My girls love those. I would have never gone in there for gluten free food but my mother-in-law ran into it and called me. It was at both our Big Lots. Just passing along.

#4 Kelleybean

Kelleybean

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

My Publix sometimes sells Udi's too (in the freezer section) for a little cheaper than the health foods store. I'm glad that they are getting more gluten-free products!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: