Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Celiac Means No Coffee?

80 posts in this topic

You made me do it Irish. Now there is a gluten water thread...I have gluten darts ready to protect me if you try to find me.

Nope--no thread. It's gone.

Here is why:

New people search the site and see threads like this very one we are replying to and get freaked out. We are trying to dispel myths, okay?

Posting one with the alarmist title you propose? That would only serve to confuse and scare people.

We can't have that, right? Right!

Ads by Google:

So if I posted a thread about how I have seen Barley sold as a algae removing water conditioner for koi ponds, so the goldfish could be at risk of turning celiac, that wouldn't go over so well ?

PondCare Barley Clear and Pond Clarifier, from Petco

Barley Clear is a highly concentrated suspension of natural barley and peat plus natural activators that quickly unleash the power of barley and peat into the water. Phenolic compounds found in the Barley naturally clears the pond. Barley Clear also helps maintain the natural carbon balance, which stabilizes water quality and maintains clear water.

Although it's been an interesting and humorous thread, it might be best to remain on topic regarding the question about the possible harmful effects of coffee.

The original poster has had his query answered, many times. ;)

(But, must add Goldfish with urgent and frequent diarrhea would not be a good thing.) :ph34r:

So if I posted a thread about how I have seen Barley sold as a algae removing water conditioner for koi ponds, so the goldfish could be at risk of turning celiac, that wouldn't go over so well ?

Perhaps if you started a new thread?

It really has nothing to do with coffee and I agree, this thread is pretty "tired".

I think we're done here. The original question has been answered several times.