2 replies to this topic

#1 Michelle L

Michelle L

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:03 PM

Has anyone heard anything or used a product called "Gluten Flam"?

It is a pill like enzyme that you are supposed to take with meals, and it provides enzymes as well as specific enzymes to help you digest hidden sources of gluten in case you come in contact with it.

I have been taking it, as my holistic nutritionist put me on it when I first started my Gluten-Free diet a couple months ago. Anyone have any personal reviews of it?

Thanks!!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 rosetapper23

rosetapper23

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:28 PM

This is a sham--I'm sorry. Currently, there is nothing that makes gluten disappear or get broken down if you have celiac disease. Now, if you're simply gluten sensitive, I don't know. Products have been cropping up for years stating that they can help us tolerate gluten better...but these claims are simply not true.

#3 Katie C.

Katie C.

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:12 PM

Has anyone heard anything or used a product called "Gluten Flam"?

It is a pill like enzyme that you are supposed to take with meals, and it provides enzymes as well as specific enzymes to help you digest hidden sources of gluten in case you come in contact with it.

I have been taking it, as my holistic nutritionist put me on it when I first started my Gluten-Free diet a couple months ago. Anyone have any personal reviews of it?

Thanks!!

Our chiropractor gave us Gluten Flam for our 13 y/o daughter when she was diagnosed with celiac. She said it would help with minor accidental exposure to gluten and it would help heal the damage previously done. After she finished the first bottle, we forgot to get more. My daughter had a couple of bad weeks despite being extremely careful to have no gluten. I bought another bottle and within 4 days of taking it again, she was doing great. I am amazed how much it helps her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: