Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Dang Sneaky Gluten

28 posts in this topic

Skylark

So how was the coffee licorice? My favorite licorce besides the black was that soft thin string kind I think it was cherry flavor!It was soft & yummy... Can't truly remember.. What we feed our poor intestinal systems! And tjhen we wonder why we don't feel like $100 bucks!!! The American diet ............

Ads by Google:

Skylark

So how was the coffee licorice? My favorite licorce besides the black was that soft thin string kind I think it was cherry flavor!It was soft & yummy... Can't truly remember.. What we feed our poor intestinal systems! And tjhen we wonder why we don't feel like $100 bucks!!! The American diet ............

Ask me in a week when the mail order package arrives. :P

It's not candy. It's real coffee, with licorice flavor. Can't decide whether it will be gross or marvelous but I'm a total javahead (gee, do I still have javahead street cred drinking decaf for migraines???) so I had to get some to find out. :lol:

Let us know... I guess I mis-read & thought it was candy....hope you enjoy your package ofgoodies.. Weall need to indulge sometimes & we deserve it.......