#1 LuckyAtlas84

LuckyAtlas84

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:37 PM

HI all,

I just bought a probotic supplement out of whim and i has been read several different brands and came across one brand that seems best, calls, Cureturelle dairy free.

anybody know anything about this brand?

for multivitamins, it is gummy vitamins and brand name is vitfusion. it said it is gluten free and ohter food allergies free. so anybody take this kind of multivitamins?

for pain meds like headaches etc... I bought gelcaps of advil. it seems are gluten free to me but i dont know?

I want to know if any of this brands are allright to be used. if not, i will take it back to store and get money back and find other brands etc.

thanks and hope to hear soon!
Still in process of searching for answers to my symptoms

Disagnosed with PCOs Dec 2010
Disagnosed with Asthma Sept 1993

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 sa1937

sa1937

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,657 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:34 AM

I take Culturelle Digestive Health, which is dairy-free, and it's helped a lot.

Sorry I can't tell you about the others as I have no experience with them. I find http://glutenfreedrugs.com/ to be a valuable resource in checking drugs and OTC meds.
Sylvia
Positive Celiac Blood Panel - Dec., 2009
Endoscopy with Positive Biopsy - April 9, 2010
Gluten Free - April 9, 2010

#3 alex11602

alex11602

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:12 AM

HI all,

I just bought a probotic supplement out of whim and i has been read several different brands and came across one brand that seems best, calls, Cureturelle dairy free.

anybody know anything about this brand?

for multivitamins, it is gummy vitamins and brand name is vitfusion. it said it is gluten free and ohter food allergies free. so anybody take this kind of multivitamins?

for pain meds like headaches etc... I bought gelcaps of advil. it seems are gluten free to me but i dont know?

I want to know if any of this brands are allright to be used. if not, i will take it back to store and get money back and find other brands etc.

thanks and hope to hear soon!

I have seen that probiotic recommended alot on the boards here, although I have no experience personally with probiotics. I also haven't used advil, but I do have experience with the vitafusion...my children did great taking the ones made by that company for kids although I personally could not take the multi because of the sugar in it (made my stomach hurt horribly). I just started taking a sugar free gummy multivitamin by Slice of Life and so far so good.

#4 LuckyAtlas84

LuckyAtlas84

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:38 AM

thank you for comments. i think i can go ahead take those for myself and i will check the website that SA passed on for advil.

thanks! :)
Still in process of searching for answers to my symptoms

Disagnosed with PCOs Dec 2010
Disagnosed with Asthma Sept 1993

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: