16 replies to this topic

#16 elocin71

elocin71

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:44 PM

Another I really like is the Simply Bar, available on (can't say the name, but it rhymes with cramazon.com ). These are high protein, low cal, easy on the stomach and very durable (they don't melt in your backpack). They are very mild tasting--not thrilling, but not objectionable tasting either. But if I want a more delicious bar, I go for a Larabar or a Kind Bar.

here is the info from the simply bar website: http://www.thesimplybar.com/faq

• Is The Simply Bar certified gluten-free?

• Yes. The Simply Bar is certified gluten-free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO) and is manufactured in a gluten-free environment to prevent cross-contamination. We follow strict manufacturing practices and screen all our products using R5-Elisa. At ‹5ppm of gluten, our delicious protein packed bars are both safe for our celiac consumers, as well as an excellent snack option. View our gluten free certification.
  • Is The Simply Bar facility Gluten-Free?

• Yes. The Simply Bar facility is maintained within a gluten-free environment. It should be noted that our facility also manufactures oats. Oats are naturally gluten-free. However, there is some concern whether the oats are grown in a field that at some point grew other gluten containing grains. Rest assured, our oats are tested for gluten before and after each usage. View our gluten free certification

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 elocin71

elocin71

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

i'm not here to be a party-pooper, i just want to save some time for us sensitive folks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: