11 replies to this topic

#1 mamajchis

mamajchis

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:30 PM

I actually think I posted about 15 posts the first few days but only 10 showed up. I was looking to the forum to help me better learn more about Celiac and also help others with my experience with the disease, but it is hard to do it when my posts do not show up. I have not posted anything inappropriate. just wondered why some posts were removed and why I still need to be moderated!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Lisa

Lisa

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,799 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:48 PM

I actually think I posted about 15 posts the first few days but only 10 showed up. I was looking to the forum to help me better learn more about Celiac and also help others with my experience with the disease, but it is hard to do it when my posts do not show up. I have not posted anything inappropriate. just wondered why some posts were removed and why I still need to be moderated!

You are good to go! I hope you took time to review the Board Rules, on your way to postdom.... B)
Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

#3 kareng

kareng

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,693 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:48 PM

I'm not sure what happened. Try to answer this and we will see if it works. Maybe the computer can't count?

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.  Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr

#4 mamajchis

mamajchis

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:54 PM

It still tells me my post will need approval even tho the post that started this thread did show up. Maybe I have posted some of the same material on differeent threads, but when you are dealing with a disease and people ask for your experiences with the disease, there will be a lot of reitions in your answers. The content will be similar maybe to some of my other posts but how can I relate what I have been thru if my posts are removed? just doesn't make sense to me. I came here for help, not rejection.

#5 kareng

kareng

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,693 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:58 PM

Try again. Something funny was set on your account and I think it's fixed now. If not, we will have to go above my access to the system.

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.  Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

#6 mamajchis

mamajchis

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:02 PM

Try again. Something funny was set on your account and I think it's fixed now. If not, we will have to go above my access to the system.

I am too tired to try anything else tonight. I am an intelligent person who could add value to your forum if I was allwoed to do so.

#7 kareng

kareng

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,693 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:05 PM

Looks like it worked?

#8 rosetapper23

rosetapper23

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:25 PM

Please don't go away because of a system glitch! We're a very open, compassionate group of people. If you need information, advice, or just someone to listen, we're all here for you. Please don't stop posting--we want to hear your voice!

#9 DeanoGHPC

DeanoGHPC

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:14 PM

Hi all. I'm newby. The blood test was negative but then I told Dr I'd stopped consuming wheat three weeks before the needle went in, so it apparently means nothing.

It's certainly celiacs. I had multiple symptoms of it until I stopped eating wheat and woah! Its a miracle. I'm not ill anymore and still improving.

Despite taking iron supps I'm near anaemic. Anyone know how long before my iron levels will get back up to somewhere near normal.

Mod. Let me start topics. I'm a good celiac! I AM!!!

#10 Lisa

Lisa

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,799 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:33 PM

Hi all. I'm newby. The blood test was negative but then I told Dr I'd stopped consuming wheat three weeks before the needle went in, so it apparently means nothing.

It's certainly celiacs. I had multiple symptoms of it until I stopped eating wheat and woah! Its a miracle. I'm not ill anymore and still improving.

Despite taking iron supps I'm near anaemic. Anyone know how long before my iron levels will get back up to somewhere near normal.

Mod. Let me start topics. I'm a good celiac! I AM!!!

You can. Choose a category on the Home Page of the Forum, and click on new post. And welcome!
Lisa

#11 GFinDC

GFinDC

A little farting never hurt anybody... :-).

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,000 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:44 PM

You can. Choose a category on the Home Page of the Forum, and click on new post. And welcome!

Or maybe it's "Start New Topic" ?
Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."
Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.
Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, and hard work. have a good day! :-) Paul

#12 Lisa

Lisa

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,799 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:35 PM

Or maybe it's "Start New Topic" ?

Yes :)
Lisa