• Please log in to reply

2 replies to this topic

Ginsou

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:53 AM

While browsing today I discovered a wonderful website that has tons of allergy friendly cost cutting recipes. I'm gluten, soy, lactose, intolerant and have been purchasing So Delicious coconut milk and both my husband and I have been drinking it quite often. A few days ago I gagged at the price of about $5.49 a half gallon and decided that was the last time I would purchase it. I made some rice milk that was just ok....it was a bit thin and I will add less water the next time I make it. I found a coconut milk recipe on this website and noticed a slew of wonderful do-it-yourself allergy free recipes. The website is allergy free recipes

This is the first time I have inserted a link, so I will check after posting this to see if it works correctly!

Yes, it works!Click on recipes.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

missmellie

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:16 PM

While browsing today I discovered a wonderful website that has tons of allergy friendly cost cutting recipes. I'm gluten, soy, lactose, intolerant and have been purchasing So Delicious coconut milk and both my husband and I have been drinking it quite often. A few days ago I gagged at the price of about $5.49 a half gallon and decided that was the last time I would purchase it. I made some rice milk that was just ok....it was a bit thin and I will add less water the next time I make it. I found a coconut milk recipe on this website and noticed a slew of wonderful do-it-yourself allergy free recipes. The website is allergy free recipes

This is the first time I have inserted a link, so I will check after posting this to see if it works correctly!

Yes, it works!Click on recipes.

Thank you for sharing this link. I, too, have multiple allergies/intolerances and I am always interested in recipes that give the cook safe options while presenting new ideas and good taste.

Miss Mellie

Aug. 2010 IgA+ Gliadin; IgA+ Casein; IgA+ Egg; IgA+ Soy.
Sept. 2010 IgG+ for cow's milk, peach, yeast, chili pepper, egg white & yolk, lentil, soy, cola nut, coriander/cumin/dill, nutmeg/peppercorn, sesame seed, turkey, and wheat

Hypothyroidism, arthritis, GERD, overweight, chronic sleeping issues

kareng

Kiss me! I'm Irish!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,573 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:39 PM

Try this site blender Girl. . She compiles recipes every week from other places. She has a lot of Vegan so they would be dairy free. You could see if you like any of the sites she links to. I made the " Megan Lust vegan pizza buns". I used eggs and real cheese but the original recipe is completely vegan using " flax eggs". They were good. M ate the two left- overs for lunch with extra cheese on top!

"We have always found the Irish a bit odd. They refuse to be English."

Winston Churchill

May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you’re dead. 

music-on-st-patricks-day-smiley-emoticon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: