2 replies to this topic

#1 BabsV

BabsV

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:43 AM

So, at my local natural food shop this morning I found 2 bags of Wai Lana Chips (sea salt and vinegar flavor.) Having never seen this creature before and figuring I may never see it again knowing how this shop stocks their products I had to buy one...even though I am trying to stay away from this kind of snack food stuff and sticking to as natural and unprocessed as possible. I'm actually thinking ahead to an upcoming long flight where I'll need a selection of goodies.

Has anyone tried them? Reviews? I figure I can trial them and if they sit well with me go back and get the other bag. And no, I didn't push it to the back of the bottom shelf behind other stuff. Nope. Not at all...

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 mamaw

mamaw

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:29 PM

I have tried the sour cream& onion one... I liked them but wouldn't go out of my way to hunt them down.... Good but not excellent...

#3 BabsV

BabsV

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:58 AM

Thanks for the input.

I was so amazed to see the product on my neighborhood natural food store here in Poland!

In less than two months I'll be back in the States and will probably be overwhelmed with all the gluten-free options.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: