3 replies to this topic

#1 GlutenFreeAustinite

GlutenFreeAustinite

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:51 PM

So I can't remember if I was always this irritable before going gluten-free, but being on the challenge this month has made me much more irritable than I normally am. But that aside, has anyone ever had....I can't call them "hallucinations," but every so often, usually once or twice a day, I'll see something move out of the corner of my eye, and of course I'll look straight at it and see that NOTHING has moved.

And dreams, very vivid dreams. I woke up early one morning after having an odd dream, and realized I wasn't late, but then my heart started beating extremely fast, like I'd sprinted.

Has anyone had symptoms like these before? I'm also having the normal symptoms, D/C, stomach ache/bloating, headache, etc.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 pricklypear1971

pricklypear1971

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:09 PM

Hoooo yeah.

I chalked it up to my adrenals going nuts (which I thought was from the steroids)...
Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today. ~ Mark Twain

Probable Endometriosis, in remission from childbirth since 2002.
Hashimoto's DX 2005.
Gluten-Free since 6/2011.
DH (and therefore Celiac) dx from ND
Responsive to iodine withdrawal for DH (see quote, above).

Genetic tests reveal half DQ2, half DQ8 - I'm a weird bird!

#3 Bubba's Mom

Bubba's Mom

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:59 AM

So I can't remember if I was always this irritable before going gluten-free, but being on the challenge this month has made me much more irritable than I normally am. But that aside, has anyone ever had....I can't call them "hallucinations," but every so often, usually once or twice a day, I'll see something move out of the corner of my eye, and of course I'll look straight at it and see that NOTHING has moved.

And dreams, very vivid dreams. I woke up early one morning after having an odd dream, and realized I wasn't late, but then my heart started beating extremely fast, like I'd sprinted.

Has anyone had symptoms like these before? I'm also having the normal symptoms, D/C, stomach ache/bloating, headache, etc.

Yup..I'd swear something had moved a bit, but it hadn't. I woke with my heart pounding too.

#4 mommida

mommida

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,933 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:54 AM

Get your vitamin and nutrient levels checked. To be specific, vitamin B12 defiency can cause nuero symptoms. (anxiety, trouble sleeping, headaches, & muscle cramping) Vitamin D deciency can make a person almost like a zombie.

Some supplementation can be harmless while some can lead to a toxic level and be life threatening. So I advise you to seek medical advice for taking anything other than a daily vitamin, sublingual B12, or Biotin.

There is also a connection to sinus infections and yeast infections to a spiderweb vision problem. So if possible make an eye appointment.

:)
Michigan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: