Angry At Everything All The Time
Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:11 AM
But still I 'fly off the handle' and get really angry and shout at the stupidest, tiniest things. It's making things really difficult at home as I live in a tiny one-room flat with a close friend and our friendship's stretched to breaking point at times because I shout at him for *every* tiny thing. I try to control myself but I just get so wound up and angry.
If this is related to gluten, will it *eventually* go away?
Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:21 AM
Milk free (all forms) since 1991
Feingold in 2003
First gluten-free round 2007
Now entering full time Gluten free, egg free, almond/peanut free
Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:38 AM
Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:26 AM
- self-dx gluten-sensitive 2007 but did not take it seriously
- dx autoimmune Graves hyperthyroidism 9-7-11
- second opinion doctor confirmed autoimmune hyperthyroid dx, suggested possible autoimmune thyroid-gluten sensitivity connection
- medication-induced hyperthyroid remission 11-4-11
- lab test dx gluten, casein, ovalbumin, and soy sensitive 12-15-11
- taking diet seriously now, strict GFCFSF diet...
Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:09 PM
Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:11 AM
I believe this was checked last year; the results were normal.
I was very easily agitated when my thyroid was misbehaving (hyperthyroidism/Graves). Meds now have my thyroid calmed down and I am much more relaxed about things in general. You might consider asking your doc to add a TSH test (and perhaps thyroid antibodies) to your next blood test... Good luck.
Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:14 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users