Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Pom Juices

1 post in this topic

If you like fresh juices high in antioxidants then you might want to try POM juices.

They are in the produce section of our supermarket. They come in many flavors, blueberry, cherry, pomegranite and mixed flavors too! Yummy! I bet they are great over ice. I plan on making ice pops out of my juice.

Does anyone want to come over for some conversation and a Pomegranite slushy??!!!! :D

Ads by Google:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Topics

• I'm actually scared to go to the doctor and could use some advice
      I finally found out my gluten issues right after I left a very stressful job and could no longer function I was so ill. Symptoms had gone on for decades before, but it took a moment of stress to bring it to a head. I had anxiety gerd and the irregular heartbeat and I had a nasty bout of shingles when I was 20 which I've subsequently realised was due to my compromised immune system.  Shingles follows a particular nerve  around the body which is probably why Cristiana's dr suspected it. I had it from the front right of torso moving around to my back. The pain you describe is similar to how shingles felt before the blisters arrived, it starts with the skin feeling very tender as if it's been burnt. Maybe you're getting the forerunner to it and your body is successfully stopping it progressing? Ah, enough amateur doctoring from me! I hope you get the answers you need and are soon on the way to recovery. Sending you best wishes.
    • Amaranth and Quinoa: Pseudo-cereal Super Foods
      My latest obsession is creating new quinoa recipes, since my eight year old daughter absolutely loves it! Her favorite is warm quinoa with crumbled turkey sausage, broccoli, and lots of cumin. She also loves it with oil and balsamic vinegar. I like it cold with chopped veggies, garlic, and fresh squeezed lemon juice. View the full article
    • Easy Soy-Mirin Glazed Salmon (Gluten-Free)
      If you're looking for and easy yet exotic way to serve fish, look no further than this soy and mirin glazed salmon. It's easy to make and offers a delicious departure from standard fare. View the full article
    • Mexican?
      Chipotle is one of my favorite places to eat, but it is a 50/50 chance of having a reaction due to cross-contamination.  Yes, they graciously make an effort to be gluten-free and will change gloves.  BUT, before that they used gloves and handled flour tortillas and then used same gloves to reach into the lettuce and cheese--voila--cross-contaminated food.  Changing gloves for you does not avoid this cross-contamination problem.  I started having reactions and my daughter advised me to avoid all the corn products there because of what she read on their website about allergens--so no more chips, or crispy taco shells, or corn.  I also avoid the green salsa and the pico de gallo--not that I am aware of cross contamination but she never eats that there and she has been successful at not having reactions, so that is what I do now and have had much success. Here is what I get:   burrito bowl with either white or brown cilantro lime rice, grilled veggies, black beans, barbacoa, red salsa, cheese, sour cream, guacamole, and lettuce on top.  So GOOD! and so far, safe for me.
    • I'm actually scared to go to the doctor and could use some advice
      Hi Elle.   To be honest, to this day I am not sure if I actually had zoster sine herpete.  It was one of several suggestions by bewildered doctors.  What I can tell you is that I had to have MRIs  because one doctor thought I might have trapped nerve in my spine and I thought it would reveal something dreadful being the sort of person who gets weird nerve sensations - and it didn't reveal a thing.   It was unsettling to have symptoms like that for so long but what made me think my brother in law might have been right was because the worst of the symptoms lasted a year which I gather is pretty typical (but don't panic, because they can go a lot faster!)   My nutritionalist told me that if we get run down we are more prone to shingles so that is something to watch. Easy to say (and I'm speaking to myself here!) try not to spend too much time by yourself worrying about these things because anxiety never helps with nerve pain. I found that rest was very beneficial so I would recommend you try to get as much of that as you can.  Also, someone suggested a warm bath for 20 minutes with some Epsom salts.  That helped too. As I say, just one reason you might be getting this pain but I would continue with the investigations and perhaps mention the pain to your doctor and ask if it could be shingles.      
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Entries

• Recent Status Updates

• Jmg  »  admin

Hello Admin!
      I don't know whether this is of interest to post on your articles feed:
      http://pratt.duke.edu/about/news/window-guts-brain
      Kind Regards,
      Matt
      · 2 replies
    • celiac sharon  »  cyclinglady

Hello cycling lady, have you noticed my picture is showing up as you?  Have no idea why but it's rather disconcerting to see my picture and your words 😉  Do you know how to fix it?  You seem to have far more experience with this board than I do
      · 1 reply
    • Larry Gessner  »  cyclinglady

Hi There, I don't know if there is a place for videos in the forum. I just watched "The Truth About Gluten" I think it is a good video. I would like to share it somewhere but don't know where it should go. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Here is the link if you have never watched it.
      https://youtu.be/IU6jVEwpjnE Thank You,
      Larry
      · 2 replies
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ckrlink1