#1 Menic

Menic

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:47 PM

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!

Warning! Domino's new "garlic-free" pizza crust has been deemed by experts to be unsafe for vampires. Several customers are already dead...

(get it?)
Male, born 1979.
Diagnosed via endoscopy/biopsy 09/2010.
Gluten-free 10/2010.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Oscar

Oscar

Grouch

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:55 PM

Funny. Well, actually not. There is a very serious discussion on this board about how Domino's is deliberately misrepresenting their product. If you had posted this in that topic, it might have provided comic relief. All it does as a topic on its own is distract. People who read this vacuous topic may skip the other one because they have already seen the Domino information. Meh!
"The three-martini lunch is the epitome of American efficiency. Where else can you get an earful, a bellyful and a snootful at the same time?" ~ Gerald R. Ford

Posted Image

#3 kareng

kareng

Be Royal

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,149 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:04 PM

I agree with the dirty Grouch.

For people reading this:

This section is for joking around and discussion of other topics Iike "what book you are reading". Please don't post any serious discussion here of this subject here.

I would like people to realize the real discussion of the not really gluten free "gluten-free pizza" is here :

http://www.celiac.co...105#entry796501

LTES

"We've waited 29 years for this and not even a Giant can stand in our way." - Mayor Sly James

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#4 Menic

Menic

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:04 AM

Um, I'm not sure what you guys are talking about, but could you please stay on topic. This post is about the hardships faced by those who have a garlic intolerance or sensitivity and are undead. There are no clear studies about the number of vampires that have garlic-related injuries each year. This area of the forums is for topics not related related to celiac.

Kareng, I'm sorry if you feel that the discussion of common ailments of the Nosferatu is too serious for this area of the forums, but it was an issue I felt should be addressed.

This reminds me of all the problems that arose when P. F. Changs accidently switched to actual silver silverware for a few days. The lycanthrope community was up in arms.
Male, born 1979.
Gluten-free 10/2010.

#5 kareng

kareng

Be Royal

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,149 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:35 AM

I didn't make myself clear.

To people who may read this thread looking for info on Dominos pizza and gluten free:

Please to not post serious questions or concerns about Dominos & the supposed gluten-free pizza on this thread. We have an established thread for that and you can find real information about this important subject there.

From what I have seen, food isn't eaten by vampires so they have no reason to eat pizza or go to PF Changs

LTES

"We've waited 29 years for this and not even a Giant can stand in our way." - Mayor Sly James

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#6 JNBunnie1

JNBunnie1

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:06 AM

From what I have seen, food isn't eaten by vampires so they have no reason to eat pizza or go to PF Changs

Yeah, who says? That's like saying you can't have ice cream for dessert because you're full from dinner. Say some vampires like little lo mein now and then to finish a 'meal'?

:D
If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

#7 JNBunnie1

JNBunnie1

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:09 AM

Funny. Well, actually not. There is a very serious discussion on this board about how Domino's is deliberately misrepresenting their product. If you had posted this in that topic, it might have provided comic relief. All it does as a topic on its own is distract. People who read this vacuous topic may skip the other one because they have already seen the Domino information. Meh!

I agree with the dirty Grouch.

For people reading this:

This section is for joking around and discussion of other topics Iike "what book you are reading". Please don't post any serious discussion here of this subject here.

I would like people to realize the real discussion of the not really gluten free "gluten-free pizza" is here :

http://www.celiac.co...105#entry796501

Guys, this was posted in the 'anything but' section. It says 'unrelated to celiac concerns' right on the label. Perhaps Scott should relabel it as the 'just for fun' section?
If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

#8 Jestgar

Jestgar

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,755 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:26 AM

Guys, this was posted in the 'anything but' section. It says 'unrelated to celiac concerns' right on the label. Perhaps Scott should relabel it as the 'just for fun' section?

The 'don't be grouchy' section?
"But then, in all honesty, if scientists don't play god, who will?"
- James Watson

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.
- Ashleigh Brilliant

Leap, and the net will appear.

#9 Menic

Menic

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:37 AM

Hey, I never said anything about vampires liking Asian fusion restaurants. That's ridiculous. I was referencing werewolves, and their love of beef chow mein is well documented.
Male, born 1979.
Gluten-free 10/2010.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: