Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Anyone Experience This?

4 posts in this topic

I went to the emergency room sat. At 2 am with excruciating stomach and chest pressure. I also had constant belching and a heart rate of 138. The did mri and chest X-ray and blood work. At first they were all very kind and concerned. After all test came back normal their demeanor changed i asked for another pain injectio

Before leaving but they refused. I believe they thought i was there seeking narcotics. I have a appointment at 3:45 today with a gastrointestinal doctor. My symptoms are_ unberable. If i have to live like this much longer i feel like i will die. My family thinks i am exaggerating ora a hypochondriac. I have lost 30 lbs in the last year. I feel as

i am wasting away. I can tolerate no food and survive on a diet of a few bites of fruit and yogurt. I am scared and i have no health insurance. I am afraid to tell the doctor everything because it all sounds so crazy

Thanks for letting me vent

Ads by Google:

I went to the emergency room sat. At 2 am with excruciating stomach and chest pressure. I also had constant belching and a heart rate of 138. The did mri and chest X-ray and blood work. At first they were all very kind and concerned. After all test came back normal their demeanor changed i asked for another pain injectio

Before leaving but they refused. I believe they thought i was there seeking narcotics. I have a appointment at 3:45 today with a gastrointestinal doctor. My symptoms are_ unberable. If i have to live like this much longer i feel like i will die. My family thinks i am exaggerating ora a hypochondriac. I have lost 30 lbs in the last year. I feel as

i am wasting away. I can tolerate no food and survive on a diet of a few bites of fruit and yogurt. I am scared and i have no health insurance. I am afraid to tell the doctor everything because it all sounds so crazy

Thanks for letting me vent

I meant to ask you on your other thread and forgot. Have they checked you for gall bladder problems? Hiatal hernia? Ulcers?

Ok, so stop eating fruit and yogurt!

Fruit has sugars in it and yogurt is made from dairy. Stop all sugar and dairy and see if you feel better. Try some pro-biotics also.

If you are having problems with gas in your stomach you can try peppermint tea or Altoids peppermints lozenges. Also stretching or bends may help.

I know it can be very painful, been there myself.

I am wondering if, when you say you can tolerate no food, you mean that the food feels like it won't go into your stomach? And you are burping/regurgitating the food back up?

If so, along with the intense chest pain you describe, I'd look at the condition known as achalasia.