16 replies to this topic

#16 SensitiveMe

SensitiveMe

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:52 PM

I am using Lundberg now...thanks to you :)

I also can't have corn and thank you for starting this post as I was unaware of rice possibly being treated with corn. And I am intending to soon make my own rice flour and rick milk.
For rice at meals I have been using A Taste of Thai Jasmine Rice...very yummy but about $4 for a bit over a lb. of it.
I saw Lundberg for the first time yesterday at ShopRite and got some. They only had 2 kinds -- Short Grain Brown Rice @ 3.79 for 2 lb. and California White Basmati @ 4.49 for 2 lb.
Thanks again. All corn avoiding posts are appreciated as I am fairly new at this.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 GFreeMO

GFreeMO

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:03 AM

I am using Lundberg now...thanks to you :)

I also can't have corn and thank you for starting this post as I was unaware of rice possibly being treated with corn. And I am intending to soon make my own rice flour and rick milk.
For rice at meals I have been using A Taste of Thai Jasmine Rice...very yummy but about $4 for a bit over a lb. of it.
I saw Lundberg for the first time yesterday at ShopRite and got some. They only had 2 kinds -- Short Grain Brown Rice @ 3.79 for 2 lb. and California White Basmati @ 4.49 for 2 lb.
Thanks again. All corn avoiding posts are appreciated as I am fairly new at this.

Uncle Ben's plain ol' white rice is corn free too. I had it this morning for breakfast with brown sugar and apples. It's cheap and easy to find. I called the company and they assured me that it is corn free. Lundberg is good too but it's soooo expensive. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: