Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Anyone In Cleveland?

10 posts in this topic

I am still pretty new to this site, and was wondering who might be in the cleveland area.

Ads by Google:

Hi

I'm not fromCleveland but seem to be in that area some... They have a great gluten-free support group...

Hi

I'm not fromCleveland but seem to be in that area some... They have a great gluten-free support group...

I have heard that there was a support group but I don't know much about it. Do you by chance know where I could find out more info about it?

Thank you!

http://www.clevelandceliac.webs.com/

They also are having a vendor fair September 9th...Also make a trip to Tommy's in Ridgeville for the gluten-free buffet!!!!

In Canton another short trip is the Raisin Rack that has a large large selection of gluten-free......Denise the gluten-free manager runs a gluten intolerance group there... She is a friend of mine...

Cindy Kollar Klass I believe runs the Cleveland Group, also a buddy of mine!!!

hth

Thanks for taking the time to give me that information, I will be sure to check into it.=)

welcome....

I am still pretty new to this site, and was wondering who might be in the cleveland area.

Welcome, I am in Akron. I see others have already posted the links to the Cleveland area support groups, they are great groups.

I am from rural Northeastern Ohio. There seems to be NO celiacs in my area! I only know one, and she happens to be my younger cousin... I used to shop at the Raisin Rack, but the drive is just a bit too long. Too bad, because their selection is wonderful. Now I shop at Seven Grains in Tallmadge, and I love it. Does anyone happen to know if there is a group for teens with Celiac in our area?

Hi,

I am new to this site as well, and from the Akron area. Was wondering if there is a support group around the akron area?