#16 mamaw

mamaw

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:52 AM

Hi

You said you have had all the tests done I mentioned but you only mentioned the TSH for ;thyroid -- that is not enough you need all the other ones I mentioned. Plus I agree you could be haviing allergies to other foods or a combo reaction when you pair two foods at one time... Vit C, can cause reactions for many , something simple as that can cause havoc..nightshades also so simple but again havoc for many....

Also I believe in vit& mins as we always don't get what we need from our food but some people either take to much or the wrong one for their bodies ...

The only other thing I can think of is going on a very strict elimination diet for a few moths ie; no grains at all, no nightshades ....no sugar,

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 robertwilburn35

robertwilburn35

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:10 AM

I didn't post the results cuz the dr didn't do them. Wednesday I was at the office and asked for blood work and am on for a bmp, cbc, lipid panel, folic acid, hemo A1C, psa, total tsh, vit d. I took the liberty to check off t3 free and t4 free b12 and Iron before taking the paper to the lab for testing. I may get scolded or charged for those but by that time I will have had the test done. better to ask to be forgiven. I will ask for copies and post when I get them.

#18 mamaw

mamaw

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:14 AM

it works best to have all the thyroid stuff done at the same time..And by chance if you are on thyroid meds you should not dose before your blood work..

#19 robertwilburn35

robertwilburn35

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:00 AM

thanks for your help and advice. I will update and I keep looking it up on the net. I look forward to your help when I get them.

#20 robertwilburn35

robertwilburn35

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:28 PM

one time I pretended to not feel well so I could leave since I didn't feel safe eating there. at first I felt bad but then not so much til about a week later they approached me about some pics I posted on facebook on the day I left their house early. Honesty, from then on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: