This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Tiramisu

IrishHeart

love2travel Mentor

OLIVE GARDEN?? gasp!!! :blink::o

oh, no!!!

oh ...mushroom, LOVE2, please , I can't breathe right now....tell this sweet guy why THAT crap at OG is NOT tiramisu...... :lol:

OK. I've finished choking now. You, Irish? Are you sufficiently breathing?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IrishHeart Veteran

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm coming but can I cook? I miss it too much when I am away from home. Maybe give me my own little designated area in your kitchen?

Adalaide, please, dear gawd, if you say no to this woman, I think I will weep for us all right this minute.

IrishHeart Veteran

OK. I've finished choking now. You, Irish? Are you sufficiently breathing?

I'm okay, I'm okay...hubs recuscitated me ;)

love2travel Mentor

Vydor, after numerous unsuccessful attempts at responding to your post, all I can say is WALK AWAY FROM OLIVE GARDEN. Wait - I mean RUN. That is NOT tiramisu, nor even a reasonable facscimile. After having it many times in Italy and making my own, that stuff OG serves should not even be on a menu. Hang out with us - we'll take care of you. :D

love2travel Mentor

I'm okay, I'm okay...hubs recuscitated me ;)

Good. For a moment there I thought I had accidentally ingested gluten or something! :lol:

VydorScope Proficient

Vydor, after numerous unsuccessful attempts at responding to your post, all I can say is WALK AWAY FROM OLIVE GARDEN. Wait - I mean RUN. That is NOT tiramisu, nor even a reasonable facscimile. After having it many times in Italy and making my own, that stuff OG serves should not even be on a menu. Hang out with us - we'll take care of you. :D

Oh, now that I am diabetic and my son needs be gluten free we really umm well have no reason to go back there. Only time I have been there in the last say 5 years was for 2 work related lunch meetings. Got sick both times. Yay!

Okay, so I can head over to Walmart and find some in the freezer section right?

IrishHeart Veteran

:lol: :lol: um, NO.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Adalaide Mentor

Adalaide, please, dear gawd, if you say no to this woman, I think I will weep for us all right this minute.

No? To her cooking in my kitchen? Tiramisu? If I said no to that you could lock me in the loony bin because I'd have to be completely off my rocker!

love2travel Mentor

Oh, now that I am diabetic and my son needs be gluten free we really umm well have no reason to go back there. Only time I have been there in the last say 5 years was for 2 work related lunch meetings. Got sick both times. Yay!

Do you like to bake? If so, you know what to do! If not, does your wife?

love2travel Mentor

No? To her cooking in my kitchen? Tiramisu? If I said no to that you could lock me in the loony bin because I'd have to be completely off my rocker!

You guys are too cute. I was kind of hoping I might cook you dinner and perhaps even bake the tiramisu, including the lady's fingers, which are easy (albeit a touch finnicky) to make. All you'll have to do is buy all the ingredients, do the dishes and clean up and entertain me. :lol:

IrishHeart Veteran

I can dance.

but I can make the tiramisu if you make the meal. Richard can help and learn.

Deal?

IrishHeart Veteran

So much for wanting to lose weight! laugh.gif Well, there's always next year! rolleyes.gif

yeah, we did have a pact to lose 10 lbs, didn't we?....uh-oh.. :unsure:

sa1937 Community Regular

YES! It sucks, doesn't it!!! blink.gif

VydorScope Proficient

I could help by swapping the the tiramisu you make with the one from olive garden....

IrishHeart Veteran

I could help by swapping the the tiramisu you make with the one from olive garden....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yup, that's a barf -inducer for me... and not just because of the gluten.

love2travel Mentor

I can dance.

Deal?

I was just about to suggest that you make the tiramisu since this is YOUR thread after all! Well, our thread, but you know what I mean... :lol:

Richard? Do you hear that? We expect your mind to absorb like a sponge. Get it? Ladyfingers? Bourbon? Ah, never mind. I'm in a very strange mood today.

love2travel Mentor

I can dance.

Deal?

I can't dance at all, nor can I sing, so if you sing and dance whilst making tiramisu I'll be impressed.

kareng Grand Master

We have to cross some mountains, so let me get the brakes on the van re- done. C m

I can't sing or dance but maybe I could train A's dog? Kids?

RL2011 Rookie

I missed both the help and the humor from all of you. Thanks!

kareng Grand Master

Well.....Of course you did! :D

VydorScope Proficient

Do you like to bake? If so, you know what to do! If not, does your wife?

Joking aside, I love to bake... BUT I do not think could make this since we are an egg free family.

sora Community Regular

I know at least 5 people (right off the top of my head) who will travel to see you for your birthday and eat it with you.

Richard, SA1937 (Sylvia), Gemini, LOVE2TRAVEL and me.

No, wait 7, Colleen and apparently, SORA who asked for this recipe in the first place.

Unless, you WANT to go pantless and enjoy it yourself, in which case, I say...YOU GO GIRL!! :lol:

I'll go and to heck with the pants, I am wearing a big baggy dress. :D

IrishHeart Veteran

I was just about to suggest that you make the tiramisu since this is YOUR thread after all! Well, our thread, but you know what I mean... :lol:

Richard? Do you hear that? We expect your mind to absorb like a sponge. Get it? Ladyfingers? Bourbon? Ah, never mind. I'm in a very strange mood today.

:lol::lol: I got it.

Hey, my thread is your thread. I like sharing. :)

IrishHeart Veteran

We have to cross some mountains, so let me get the brakes on the van re- done. C m

I can't sing or dance but maybe I could train A's dog? Kids?

YAAY! we have ride everybody AND she can each us tricks!! cool.

IrishHeart Veteran

Help and humor---that's why we are here.

Good to "see you" again! :)

Archived