Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Tiramisu

83 posts in this topic

Joking aside, I love to bake... BUT I do not think could make this since we are an egg free family.

oh, Sorry, Vincent. :(

I am afraid I do not think it would work without them, but we can surely check around and see if there's a sub.

Ads by Google:

I'll go and to heck with the pants, I am wearing a big baggy dress. :D

That does it, moo-moos for everyone!

And we have to let our hair down and dance even if we can't. We won't have to worry about how bad we are because we will look silly anyway in our moo moo's.

All we need now is a Tiramisu song for everyone to sing.

Anyone?

Not that I have anything against guys in moo-moos but Richard may not be comfortable in one. Then again if you're finding your pants a little too tight go ahead and join us in uniform!

I found one but a warning:

Contains offensive language and other material that may be offensive to many different groups of people,Including people with good singing voices.. :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

K,

You make me laugh so hard I almost peed and I admit right here in front of everyone: I heart you.

I spit out my smoothie all over my laptop...........

I went to sleep dreaming about Tiramisu and now find a moo moo might be out there with my name on it and now a song. Gotta get me some of that tiramisu!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

K,

You make me laugh so hard I almost peed and I admit right here in front of everyone: I heart you.

I spit out my smoothie all over my laptop...........

I think we have had this talk before & I believe it may be in the forum rules....no liquids or foods in your mouth while reading this forum. Any damage caused by the spewing of ingestibles onto computer keyboards, silk shirts, husbands, etc is the sole responsibility of the poster and this forum shall have no liability, blah, blah, blah....

cm

I think we have had this talk before & I believe it may be in the forum rules....no liquids or foods in your mouth while reading this forum. Any damage caused by the spewing of ingestibles onto computer keyboards, silk shirts, husbands, etc is the sole responsibility of the poster and this forum shall have no liability, blah, blah, blah....

cm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am such a slow learner

cm

I went to sleep dreaming about Tiramisu and now find a moo moo might be out there with my name on it and now a song. Gotta get me some of that tiramisu!!!

Maybe a kilt instead?

And take the helmet off, maybe your hair isn't long enough to let down?

oh man, wouldn't it be so cool if you met a GIRL named Tiramisu?

I found one but a warning:

Contains offensive language and other material that may be offensive to many different groups of people,Including people with good singing voices.. :ph34r:

Excellent! We won't have to worry about our bad singing or dancing. As long as the Tiramisu is good. (And the wine)

Excellent! We won't have to worry about our bad singing or dancing. As long as the Tiramisu is good. (And the wine)

Oh, just what this group needs, more wine.

Wine makes everyone think they can sing and dance and whip up a tiramisu at 4 in the morning :ph34r: .....

Or at 4 in the afternoon if we get started early.

I can't stop singing........Tiramisu! Tiramisu!

still not quite sure what the ark has to do with it.. :huh:

maybe that's supposed to be all of us??

:lol:

Tears running down my face from laughing so hard. Belly hurts & not from a glutening!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Funny, funny song!

She could be called Tira or Tiru for short. Then you could even whistle for her to come! Better than Sway, a newborn girl's name in the birth announcements in the paper. Might as well call someone Minten or Flaven or Sloven.

She could be called Tira or Tiru for short. Then you could even whistle for her to come! Better than Sway, a newborn girl's name in the birth announcements in the paper. Might as well call someone Minten or Flaven or Sloven.

Someone was watching Gone in 60 seconds too many times.

I'm late to the party, but I can give the dancing lessons!

And you have to let me come, I've never actually had tiramisu..... :(

(should've put an alert before the previous statement, don't want IH to hyperventilate before the party....)

(should've put an alert before the previous statement, don't want IH to hyperventilate before the party....)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh baby, are you in for a treat!!...dance yerself into my kitchen and grab a fork, you tiramisu virgin, you.

Of COURSE you can come to our party! Tiramisu is actually very good. Not my favourite dessert (I am more of a fruit person) but my husband adores it.

You should see my attempts at dancing - ZERO rhythm. I have no clue so I'll need lessons. :P

Of COURSE you can come to our party! Tiramisu is actually very good. Not my favourite dessert (I am more of a fruit person) but my husband adores it.

You should see my attempts at dancing - ZERO rhythm. I have no clue so I'll need lessons. :P

I got you, baby!

Not my fav either. :lol:

I only posted it at Sora's request.

Dancing, however, is my second fav activity/skill.

Found a glorious-looking recipe for Tiramisu Cupcakes which I will make for my husband (well, I may have ONE).

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/member/views/TIRAMISU-CUPCAKES-BY-CUPCAKE-CULTURE-1272254

Of course I am converting to gluten free.

Found a glorious-looking recipe for Tiramisu Cupcakes which I will make for my husband (well, I may have ONE).

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/member/views/TIRAMISU-CUPCAKES-BY-CUPCAKE-CULTURE-1272254

Of course I am converting to gluten free.

Looks de-lish!

What will you do for the cake flour?

An all- purpose blend? Fine white rice and tap starch? think we need the X-gum?

Looks de-lish!

What will you do for the cake flour?

An all- purpose blend? Fine white rice and tap starch? think we need the X-gum?

I don't know about you, but I have found the most success with putting as many different flours and starches into a recipe as I can. If it calls for one cup starch, I do one third potato, one third tapioca, one third arrowroot. For flour, I'd do one third sorghum, one third rice, one third buckwheat, or something like that. This is a cupcake recipe, so maybe half fine white rice and half montina, then mix up the starches for the other half of the flour? I tend to avoid corn, but cornstarch sounds like it would be a good application here.