Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

The King Of Threads - Info On Celiac Disease

• Please log in to reply

No replies to this topic

#1 GFinDC

GFinDC

A little farting never hurt anybody... :-).

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,134 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:58 AM

You've heard about it, you've read about it, you've seen it on roadside billboards! (Insert John Philliip Souza marching band music here). And now here it is! The King of Threads! The thread of threads! The one thread to rule them all!

The King of threads is a handy repository of the sum of all knowledge about celiac from all ages, from all lands, and from all species. Here you can list (and also find) your favorite threads, blogs, articles, sites etc about celiac disease and related conditions.

The posts can contain one or more links. Please use a post format such as:

TYPE
Short description
Thread title
Thread post
Description

If it is a thread please note the favorite post or list all posts if appropriate.
Type: field i.e. thread, blog, article, research paper, site,

Example:

Type: Thread
Topic: Useful info on celiac
Short description: Listing of useful threads and information about celiac
Thread title: The King of threads
Thread post: All posts
Description: A thread listing useful threads, posts, article, blogs, sites and info gathered from many lands, people, ages and species.
The King of Threads
http://www.celiac.co...celiac-disease/

Eventually the King of threads will be consolidated into a compact format and and transcribed on to small circular disk for space launch into a distant galaxy. Until that happens we can add our ideas of useful info to help people living with celiac disease or related conditions in our local world.

Some possible topics/short descriptions

gluten-free diet - Getting started, tips
gluten-free diet - Inspiration
gluten-free diet - recipe
Celiac - testing
Celiac - Diagnosis
gluten-free diet - Humor

Other topics are allowed, these are just suggestions for starters.

Ok, so go ahead and start posting your favorite threads, blogs, articles, etc. The King of threads is waiting impatiently!
Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."
Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.
Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, and hard work. have a good day! :-) Paul

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: