Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Restaurants In Cleveland?

3 posts in this topic

I know of a few restaurants that I like and was wondering if maybe anyone knew of any others.

The places I have tried with good results are the following

Noodlecat: This restaurant's staff was extremely knowledgeable about what might contain gluten and worked with me to create a substition that I would be happy with. Most of their food is or can be made gluten free. It is located downtown

Johnny Mangoes: Items that are gluten free or vegetarian are clearly marked on the menu and there are a lot of options, that are delicious. I really enjoyed their pad thai. It is located in Ohio City.

Tommy's Gluten free Pizza and Chicken: I have seen people referring to a different one in the cleveland area but the one in Lakewood has a few different items available and delivers. (pretty far away I might add)

I'd love to try some more restaurants if anyone has anything they would like to recommend.

Ads by Google:

The Chef/Owner of Noodlecat also runs The Greenhouse Tavern. Amazing food. They are great with allergies (dairy and egg for me). I would call and ask about gluten-free offerings. They would be as well versed as they are at Needlecat, I would assume.

Maybe look at Lola. It's near GHT. Again, I would call. These are higher end places with actual chefs so they should be able to help you out.

Good luck!

The Chef/Owner of Noodlecat also runs The Greenhouse Tavern. Amazing food. They are great with allergies (dairy and egg for me). I would call and ask about gluten-free offerings. They would be as well versed as they are at Needlecat, I would assume.

Maybe look at Lola. It's near GHT. Again, I would call. These are higher end places with actual chefs so they should be able to help you out.

Good luck!

Awesome, thanks Stephanie!

I'll be sure to check into both of those places. This is exactly what I was looking for. Does anyone else have ideas or suggestions?

When I get around to calling them I'll be sure to report my findings.