Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Candy

6 posts in this topic

Are the Yummy earth lollipops ok for super sensitives? as far as i can see on their website, it should be ok, but i'd like to know if anyone has experience with it

I also have Betty crocker's Fruit by the foot, is that ok for super sensitives ? if anyone reacted I'd like to know because i react to almost everything

thanks for all the help :)

Ads by Google:

The Betty Crocker likely says gluten-free on the side of the box

The Betty Crocker likely says gluten-free on the side of the box

When it says gluten free it usually isn't enough for me. I react to a ton of gluten-free stuff but that only means it needs to contain less than 20 ppm which is not low enough for me, i react to much less

Sorry I can't help very much. I react to almost everything too. My list of processed items I can have is pretty short. I don't try new things very often any more.

The closest I come to candy these days is one particular honey which is expensive but delicious.

I used to give my kids those lollipops and we didn't ever notice a big reaction. That was near the beginning of being gluten free and we still had lots of cc sources in our diets, and lots of ongoing symptoms.

The closest I come to candy these days is one particular honey which is expensive but delicious.

Wait-- is honey a problem, or do you just have a preferred type? I'm trying to figure out why I still feel like crap, and I do have honey in my tea...

I had problems finding a honey which I could tolerate. I don't handle much at all in the way of processed foods. It is not at all typical to have problems with honey.

You could do an elimination/challenge study if you are concerned.