1 reply to this topic

#1 cbaaron

cbaaron

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:48 AM

This resaurant was the only one that I could find on google and I cant say enough good things about it. I asked for a gluten free menu and a manager came out, took my order, and was extremely nice. The food was great and when I ordered the hamburger without a bun she stopped me and said they have gluten free buns. Earlier in the day i almost broke down and ate a burger from mcdonalds. I feel like crying right now I'm so happy. If you live in this area or have a lulu's nearby, please show them support.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 gulfcoastnana

gulfcoastnana

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:25 PM

the mahi mahi taco's are the best... I'm lucky to live about 6 miles from Lulu's....
and they do take great care for you there... and if your lucky and you are here when her brother is in town...(Jimmy Buffet )the place is a music hot spot when he plays
she has come a long way from the orginal location...also if you look at the menu you will find she likes to use local produce and organic beef from a farm here in alabama
if you in town let me know and i can give you other eating out options...i have a few stand by ones that we go to....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: