Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Anyone Else Getting Obsessed With Instagram?

11 posts in this topic

I spend most of my free time browsing photos on it and taking photos of my own :-O I'm planning a bicycle trip tomorrow to inspect a gluten-free bakery I heard about, but the truth is.. I'm just going to take interesting photos for instagram on the way!

Ads by Google:

I spend most of my free time browsing photos on it and taking photos of my own :-O I'm planning a bicycle trip tomorrow to inspect a gluten-free bakery I heard about, but the truth is.. I'm just going to take interesting photos for instagram on the way!

I've never been on that website. I'll make sure not to!

It's awesome. @Bottomoftheatlantic

It's awesome. @Bottomoftheatlantic

I think so too :-O My composition skills have advanced incredibly since I started!

I've never been on that website. I'll make sure not to!

It's not a website, it's a phone app which takes photos then gives you the option to publish them on your own gallery. You can also look at other people's photos.. and there are people who are just so amazing.. So many colors, so many different compositions, so much pretty stuff.. it's just.. I'm so obsessed with it :-O

Then you can make a page that shows all the pictures you've taken! Here are mine :-)

http://followgram.me/dani_in_the_sky/

:lol: Loved your pics!!! cute pic of you...and your bunny bun bun! :P

I like the turttle too at the park! very artistic...interesting contrast of color the rust in the middle gives to the overall blues and greens...intresting feel! almost looks cross like in a meloncoly way...used...loved...cast aside! intresting...so many ways to look at it...very rustic! :D LIKE :D

:lol: Loved your pics!!! cute pic of you...and your bunny bun bun! :P

I like the turttle too at the park! very artistic...interesting contrast of color the rust in the middle gives to the overall blues and greens...intresting feel! almost looks cross like in a meloncoly way...used...loved...cast aside! intresting...so many ways to look at it...very rustic! :D LIKE :D

Cougie I'm glad you like them.. I love blues, greens, and bluegreens haha! Now come and make an instagram account too! Start taking photos with it so I can put you on my follow list and comment on them! :-D

Oh... I don't have a phone that has 'apps'.... Yay! One more timesucking activity I won't allow myself to get addicted to! :ph34r: :ph34r:

Oh... I don't have a phone that has 'apps'.... Yay! One more timesucking activity I won't allow myself to get addicted to! :ph34r: :ph34r:

You can call photography a time sucking addiction if that's how you feel about it.. I thought it was a hobby.. or maybe it used to be :-(

I just mean I have enough hobbies/habits/addictions that suck the time out of my day, last thing I need is another fun thing! Ha!

I just mean I have enough hobbies/habits/addictions that suck the time out of my day, last thing I need is another fun thing! Ha!

I hear ya :-)