Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Diagnosed Celiac And Years Later Elevated CRP
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi All

I was diagnosed quite a few years ago, I have for the past 3-6 month been getting diarrhea which is all new to me as I was constipated for years and years. I went to the gp and she has told me my CRP level are slightly elevated and I need to have another Colonoscopy / Endoscopy.

What could it be? my anxiety has been quite bad and I am quite concerned. I am such a worrier, Did anyone else have this ??

Thanks

Lisa

Ads by Google:

I have not personal experience with this.

Increased CRP levels suggest inflammation somewhere in the body. With celiac disease, you have a history of inflammation in the digestive tract. But the cause could be anything.

On June 26, 2012 at 6:11 PM, Lisa79 said:

Hi All

I was diagnosed quite a few years ago, I have for the past 3-6 month been getting diarrhea which is all new to me as I was constipated for years and years. I went to the gp and she has told me my CRP level are slightly elevated and I need to have another Colonoscopy / Endoscopy.

What could it be? my anxiety has been quite bad and I am quite concerned. I am such a worrier, Did anyone else have this ??

Thanks

Lisa

What did you find out? My CRP level is elevated, platelets are slightly elevated, slightly anemic. I am going to GI doctor tomorrow. I am a worrier as well.