#1 koz158

koz158

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:30 AM

Hello all,

So here is what I want to run by the crowd: Has anybody had tried the "1st step for energy" B12 shot (think shooter not injection)? Just want to see if anybod has gotten sick before I try to convince my wife to try it to jump start her morning.

Dustin
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Light up the darkness.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 koz158

koz158

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:29 AM

Sorry all, I started writing one thing and got side tracked with a question that came to mind, and posted this before I meant to.

Anyway, on Earl Mendells Vitamin Bible:

I've been using it as something of a guide to track down loose ends as to my wife's energy levels and ongoing symptoms in spite of the gluten-free diet. Some supplements (Dexatrol and Adacor) from our ND has help control and limit what I can only refer to as a dark road when she reacts to something (gluten or otherwise).

From my reading her scripts from her regular MD for anxiety and depression rob her of Coenzyme Q-10 and most of her B-Vit's. So I talked to our naturopathic doc to see if he thought this was a good idea.

Recently added CO-Q10 (haven't seen an impact on energy levels yet, but it's only been a couple of days)
We are adding a B-complex (we slowly add these in so that her system can get used to the idea)

This brings me to the question that I have already asked:

Has anybody had tried the "1st step for energy" B12 shot (think shooter not injection)? Just want to see if anybody has gotten sick before I try to convince my wife to try it to jump start her morning.

I called the company and they said it was gluten-free, I'm still just paranoid because it isn't in writing anywhere.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts, and sorry for mix up on my posts.

Koz
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Light up the darkness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: