Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Gf Restaurant Chains

71 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm coming to the USA from England next month.

Can you give me lists of restaurant chains that are likely to have gluten-free food on the menu.

Many thanks

Ads by Google:

Hey,

Actually, if you give me your e-mail address, I can send you a list of about 240. It's an adobe file compiled by another online support group.

Or I could just list a few off of the top of my head, but I only know about 10 offhand... McDs, outback, TGIF, PF changs, etc.

I was so excited reading your posting about restaurant chains with gluten-free options. I am newly diagosed and SO DEPRESSED! I had to almost immediately leave for what should have been a great trip to Florida but this is the fourth day of our trip and I am hungry! My husband and I are very frustrated. Every place I go I feel like there is only one or two options and still there is something I am unsure of. Any list you have would be very much appreciated. I'm not sure what to ask about and what I should be careful of. I've been reading books and all the internet I can get but still I feel unsure and unsafe. I need a PRACTICAL and REALISTIC guide to eating out and traveling when I can't just pull out the ricecakes. Please help. I really appreciate it!

JULI

If you could send me an email of gluten-free restaurant chains that would be really great.

My email address is karen.kemp@tiscali.co.uk

Thanks very much.

Hey,

Actually, if you give me your e-mail address, I can send you a list of about 240.  It's an adobe file compiled by another online support group.

Or I could just list a few off of the top of my head, but I only know about 10 offhand... McDs, outback, TGIF, PF changs, etc.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dear celiac3270, Just found your post about list of gluten-free Restaurant menus. I'm not sure how to use this board but would really like to receive the website, or list at

bo35an97@cruzio.com Thanks Bonsy

wouldnt mind a list of resterants myself if you could please. Ladylucysky@hotmail.com

Heatherh

I'd love to get a copy of the restaurant list as well, please!

jshear1@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!!

edit

celiac3270, could I please also have the list. Thank you. Armetta

Could you send me the list as well? Thanks!

kathrynanne@gmail.com

Could you please send me the restaurant list as well as the Delphi list? Thanks!

Look what you started... can I have the list too?

maureen92109@yahoo.com

Done...again, though, let's try to shift threads.

Sent.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

celiac3270,

I'd really appreciate if you could send me a list of the gluten-free restaurants. My e-mail is richcreagh.il@netzero.net

Rich Creagh

Hey,

Actually, if you give me your e-mail address, I can send you a list of about 240.  It's an adobe file compiled by another online support group.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ditto! Please! Tiffanyjakubowski@yahoo.com

i'm new on this site, so hope i am doing this correctly. when you have time, do you ind sending me the list also? you are very poplular with this list! kirby@petitealma.com

any idea why i can't open the file? i get an error message when i try to open the file. is my adobe outdated or something? not really sure. my friend downloaded it and put it in a word file for me, but it's kind of hard to read because of the formatting. thanks!

Hey,

Actually, if you give me your e-mail address, I can send you a list of about 240. It's an adobe file compiled by another online support group.

Hi I am brand new to this . I just found out I have celiac disease 3 months ago. I am having a real hard time with it all. Could you also please send me that file? thank You

alicegray27@hotmail.com

If you could send me an email of gluten-free restaurant chains that would be really great.

My email address is karen.kemp@tiscali.co.uk

Thanks very much.

can u send me the list my email is kzoey244@aol.com thanks