Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Gf Restaurant Chains

71 posts in this topic

It would be a place to start...

even better would be a list online that gets updated with new information!

I have the Triumph Dining Guide and it is very helpful when I leave town. If you would like to PM me the city where you daughter lives - I can send you come recommendations and contact numbers.

Ads by Google:

celiac3270

would you mind sending me the list also?? that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much

bellabrit7@yahoo.com

I would really appreciate the list also. Thanks in advance.

Peggy

peggyvesper@sbcglobal.net

Hey,

Actually, if you give me your e-mail address, I can send you a list of about 240. It's an adobe file compiled by another online support group.

Or I could just list a few off of the top of my head, but I only know about 10 offhand... McDs, outback, TGIF, PF changs, etc.

-----------------------------------------------------

celiac3270,

You must have received tons of requests for your list, and I am one of them.

I would greatly appreciate receiving your list. I got into too many accidents since I was diagnosed.

My email address is: dsugeng@cox.net

Thanks a million.

Darmo

FYI - this is a pretty old thread. celiac3270 is a busy student, but with hopes he will find this thread again.

Lists of gluten free restaurant items change frequently. I would suggest you call or e-mailing the restaurants and get a current listing. Most can be found by using the "www. ( ).com.

Chilli's

Wendy's

McD's

Chick-fil-A

Outback

P.F. Changs

Cabarras ....and others have menus on line.

I was wondfing if you would possibly send me the information on the gluten free list. I have just been recently diagnosed and it would help me out tons!

lindsay.nickol@gmail.com

Hey,

Actually, if you give me your e-mail address, I can send you a list of about 240. It's an adobe file compiled by another online support group.

Or I could just list a few off of the top of my head, but I only know about 10 offhand... McDs, outback, TGIF, PF changs, etc.

I was wondfing if you would possibly send me the information on the gluten free list. I have just been recently diagnosed and it would help me out tons!

lindsay.nickol@gmail.com

Lulu Magoo,

The post that you responded to is two years old. It would not be a current list. I understand that it is difficult in early diagnosis. Please don't rely on dated information. Things change rapidly, especially in the restaurant business.

If you would like current information, it would be best to contact the Company or Restaurant directly.

Many have web sites that you can access.

There are many thread here on this site that have current information. Take time to read through some of them. I am sure that you will find them helpful.

I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE A COPY OF THE RESTAURANTS ALSO AND HERE IS ONE THAT IN CASE IT IS NOT ON YOUR LIST IS IN CONNECTICUT AT FOXWOODS IT IS CALLED THE CEASARS STEAKHOUSE FAIRLY PRICY BUT EXCELLENT FOOD NO BAD REVIEWS HERE THANKS

RIVERGIRLJ7@HOTMAIL.COM

Sigh....what to do? :(

I too would love this list. It would be of great help.

email jpfeiler@austin.rr.com

Could you please send me the list too???

horsegal1139@bellsouth.net

~Thank you sooo much!! ~

This thread was begun in 2005. Any information provided in 2005 would certainly not be guaranteed/accurate.

Hey,

I would LOVE to get copy of your list if it wouldn't be too much of a hassle. I am newly diagnosed and am having a really hard time adjusting. Thanks so much. Pat - My mail is: goyanks720@yahoo.com

I am new to the gluten free life and would appreciate a copy of the list as well.

sue0321@gmail.com

I really need this list and ASAP. If someone has it can they send it to me? My daughter is going on vacation with her dad and he doesn't get gluten-free very well.

Susan

This thread was begun in 2005. Any information provided in 2005 would certainly not be guaranteed/accurate.

Thanks for bringing this up. I was about to wish celiac3270 welcome back. We haven't heard from him in a while.

Hi:

I was quite excited to read about celiac3270's list, but then understand it is out of date and he hasn't been around for a while. If there is anyone who has a copy of his list, could you please send it to justneroli@hotmail.com. I would be most appreciative. While it may be out of date, it is a good starting point. I am coming back to U.S. (Lake Tahoe/Reno) area for first time since being gluten free. Understand I can shop at Trader Joe's and Costco (have always loved Amy's foods), but am a bit nervous about transplanting myself for a couple of months. Also, if anyone has info on Reno/Carson City restaurants, I would love that :wub:

Thanks a bunch if you can help.

Neroli

http://www.triumphdining.com/restaurant.aspx may be a more up to date alternative.

I have the 2006-07 version and I have used it quite a bit. I plan on getting the latest addition and I highly recommend it.

Hi celiac3270, I just got back from a trip and know of only a couple of places that had gluten free on the menu or spoke to the managers before ordering. We are planning another trip for next year and would love to have more than a couple of choices, so can I get a copy as well of the resturants? Thanks.

lmvrbaby@yahoo.com :rolleyes:

I have the 2006-07 version and I have used it quite a bit. I plan on getting the latest addition and I highly recommend it.

Thank you so much, Momma Goose and HappyGirl. That sounds like an indispensable little book. It's on its way.

Neroli