Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Best Thyroid Discussion Board?

3 posts in this topic

I have learned much here but I need to study up on a few things I cannot find here. Where do the thyroid experts go for a deeper dive on thyroid issues? I found one called thyroidboards.com that looked pretty good and I have seen references to about.thyroid.com also. Which one would be best for me to check out? Thank you.

Ads by Google:

I have learned much here but I need to study up on a few things I cannot find here. Where do the thyroid experts go for a deeper dive on thyroid issues? I found one called thyroidboards.com that looked pretty good and I have seen references to about.thyroid.com also. Which one would be best for me to check out? Thank you.

I got my best grounding on thyroid issues from the board at about.com. There are lots of really good folks over there, and it's pretty active.

If you just want to read on your own, and don't mind wading through some tough detailed information, go to Thyroid Disease Manager, an online textbook for physicians BY physicians.

Another great place for learning is Stop The Thyroid Madness. Very good information there.

Good info. I will check it out. Thanks!