Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Delicious gluten-free Bread!

5 posts in this topic

I am sooooo excited!! I bought a gluten-free bread mix from the gluten-free section in Sobeys. The name brand is "Duinkerken." You just have to add canola oil, yeast, eggs, and water. I just tried a piece fresh out of the oven and it is delicious! Seriously may even be better than regular bread! I am very pleased!! Worth trying guys :)

Ads by Google:

I am sooooo excited!! I bought a gluten-free bread mix from the gluten-free section in Sobeys. The name brand is "Duinkerken." You just have to add canola oil, yeast, eggs, and water. I just tried a piece fresh out of the oven and it is delicious! Seriously may even be better than regular bread! I am very pleased!! Worth trying guys :)

Which flours are in this bread?

Which flours are in this bread?

Ingredients: corn starch, rice flour, tapioca flour, potato starch, sugar, salt, gelatine, xanthan gum, fiber, niacin, iron, thiamine, folic acid, riboflavin

Ingredients: corn starch, rice flour, tapioca flour, potato starch, sugar, salt, gelatine, xanthan gum, fiber, niacin, iron, thiamine, folic acid, riboflavin

Glad you found something you like!

It wont work for me b/c I have a corn allergy. Eat some for me!

Your happiness is contagious! :D I confess I do not really like the bread (I really miss the real thing and likely always will) but the pizza crust is pretty good. Not as good as homemade, of course, but decent. Worth trying, especially if you do not enjoy baking.

Having said that, it is a good thing when you find a product you fall in love with. Safely. :P