Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Retail And Gluten

5 posts in this topic

As if it's not bad enough that I got sick I'm extremely irritable, I work a long day today at my retail job and it's Sunday which means that all the church people are coming in. I'm not sure if they are nice in your areas, but in mine they are rude and demanding and disrespectful. It's days like this that I hate and thanks to celiac I'm having an awful day. Any words of encouragement?

Ads by Google:

Having to deal with rude people is hard any day, but when you're not feeling good it can be almost impossible to keep your cool. When I used to have to put up with people like that I took solace in the fact that I'M NOT THEM. I would think of how unhappy they must be in their lives if they have to take it out on the poor waitress. And I would remember that I can go home and relax later, but they will still be miserable, unhappy people later.

Nah, it didn't work very well for me either. <_< But try to hang in there, and I hope you're feeling better soon. ((((HUGS)))) to you.

Geez, what a predicament! All I can suggest is sniffing some scents that naturally calm your nerves, such as vanilla, lavender, or lemon. Heck, maybe those rude people should sniff some, too!

Thanks guys. The later in the day it gets the slower it gets. Just six more hours to go! I really appreciate your words of encouragement bart and rose.

Hope you day is over soon and that the later part of the day was more pleasent. Do pamper yourself when you get home. Dirty dishes can wait till tommorrow.